Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Make love, not war!

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    Make love, not war!

a person with sense

And with better pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    allien when you became a troll? haha people get broken evry day

i always curious what a opinion have people like you in evry goddamn post you post your great brains3t like "stop QQ" or "go learn english i cant undarstand you" so formula of life on people like you is sleep , do crap, eat post in forum "stop QQ", Repeat!
    Diference from 90% of people using that forum and these who probably QQ is that last one rly play the game. Another one just post and post and post.... and lost brain somewhere and post same and post same.... bliah
    The thing is people like you are entertained by the simplest things because well.....I don't need to elaborate.

I'm +5 now and it's SOOOOO slow. Don't be too euphoric, 115 is still "low" :c
    400% xp seal 30 days is the key thing to get, if you can't.......you'll be using a walkingstick IRL by the time you get to an appropriate lvl

Quote Originally Posted by reload01 View Post
    a person with sense
    Imagine, well nope coz he got shot, feels bad.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    400% xp seal 30 days is the key thing to get, if you can't.......you'll be using a walkingstick IRL by the time you get to an appropriate lvl
    It's not like they are falling from the sky xD
    No idea where to get them ^^

It's not like they are falling from the sky xD
    No idea where to get them ^^
    The game parlor where all good things and bad dreams come from.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    The game parlor where all good things and bad dreams come from.
    With my luck I'll pay 200 bucks and will get pots or so. I rather don't try it xD

Snipers334 we all know you play that game from like... 5 years... ? And you still think xbow is a sniper and w8ing... and w8ing.... to ynk insert optic system zoom in it and geting more mad and ulnlucky in that game... and more crazy.... and more mad.... and now maeby no playing anymore just vibrating frront computer and post and post and post....

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Snipers334 we all know you play that game from like... 5 years... ? And you still think xbow is a sniper and w8ing... and w8ing.... to ynk insert optic system zoom in it and geting more mad and ulnlucky in that game... and more crazy.... and more mad.... and now maeby no playing anymore just vibrating frront computer and post and post and post....
    Yes I'm a very angry kid, I used to nolife COD with my Barett M107 420 noscoping kids while stuffing my face with doritos and Mnt. Dew. I'm insanely fat due to that so I can't vibrate or it will cause an earthquake. However beside all that, I'm not as ignorant and stupid as you.....Some more salt for my doritos plz

Optic zoom comming for xbows kkkk with 2 sockets for 5x and 10x zoom option stone.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

With my luck I'll pay 200 bucks and will get pots or so. I rather don't try it xD
    Good girl. Its all a trap!! A trap I tell you!!!

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest