+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kadeeem View Post
    I hope the exp would be better so I can finally hit 115
    Gosh you should ask Fate how he reached +50. I'm really jeally :S

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    Don't waste your time on that person because no matter what you say he will never understand anything. LMAO! He's all about qq just by the looks of his recent posts.
    exactly dont waste "your" time lol, I understant why you are "Alien" you remind me of the movie They Live....... you people use the same words when you dont know what else to say "QQ" , no one here is QQing or crying.

Quote Originally Posted by reload01 View Post
    exactly dont waste "your" time lol, I understant why you are "Alien" you remind me of the movie They Live....... you people use the same words when you dont know what else to say "QQ" , no one here is QQing or crying.
    Oh really? No one here is QQ'ing? 'nother moron added to my block list. kthanksbye!

Oh really? No one here is QQ'ing? 'nother moron added to my block list. kthanksbye!
    talking about toxic people and you doing the same like others, haaa dramaqueen

Quote Originally Posted by reload01 View Post
    talking about toxic people and you doing the same like others, haaa dramaqueen
    You do behave like a f*cking moron tho
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

allien when you became a troll? haha people get broken evry day

i always curious what a opinion have people like you in evry goddamn post you post your great brains3t like "stop QQ" or "go learn english i cant undarstand you" so formula of life on people like you is sleep , do crap, eat post in forum "stop QQ", Repeat!
    Diference from 90% of people using that forum and these who probably QQ is that last one rly play the game. Another one just post and post and post.... and lost brain somewhere and post same and post same.... bliah

Gosh you should ask Fate how he reached +50. I'm really jeally :S
    well I get bored grinding and I go pk people a lot. now I'm trying to grind at night and take my time
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

Quote Originally Posted by kadeeem View Post
    I hope the exp would be better so I can finally hit 115
    I'm +5 now and it's SOOOOO slow. Don't be too euphoric, 115 is still "low" :c

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    I'm +5 now and it's SOOOOO slow. Don't be too euphoric, 115 is still "low" :c
    I just want 115 so I can take my time from there
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    You do behave like a f*cking moron tho
    A ret@rded guy talking about moron....... what else