+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Really? How would you know? Have you gone to every single player in this game and ask them? Betcha didn't!
    Why you dont ask by clicking the support button???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by reload01 View Post
    Why you dont ask by clicking the support button???
    Why would I do that. You know as well as I do that PlayWith Interactive does not share factual statistical information with it players.

Since you posted that response the answer is that you really don't know. You just pulled that statement outta your butt.

Banned
    Why would I do that. You know as well as I do that PlayWith Interactive does not share factual statistical information with it players.

Since you posted that response the answer is that you really don't know. You just pulled that statement outta your butt.
    fact of the matter is that no1 pulled out 777 else a screenshot woulda be around.

Quote Originally Posted by reload01 View Post
    no one in this game won the 777 NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!.
    Are u sure? I don't think so, I think there was winers who won... but probably they didn't said that and probably they stoped playing rohan atm.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

didnt brett emo warlock also win 777?

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

It's possible can win

Some or few ppl already won 777 but of course isn't Iceyy the shemale

I remember at old time Koph bought Tali's club from someone won 777 just for test and compare with epic mace

And you want to be a "wannabe troll"...... like I said before no one NO ONE won a 777, if im wrong show me proof!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NoobDealer View Post
    It's possible can win

Some or few ppl already won 777 but of course isn't Iceyy the shemale

I remember at old time Koph bought Tali's club from someone won 777 just for test and compare with epic mace
    Why would koph buy a tali club when he won one with me, taku, memory and nell?

delusional srsly

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I hope the exp would be better so I can finally hit 115
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

Really? How would you know? Have you gone to every single player in this game and ask them? Betcha didn't!
    Don't waste your time on that person because no matter what you say he will never understand anything. LMAO! He's all about qq just by the looks of his recent posts.