+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Banned
    strellan full of **** lmao.

no1 won 777.

yeh last events with ticket they was +18 cos alot hackers made rings +18 and they made only chance to get by ticket ... was a good strategy i think.
    And yeh she like to lie sometimes just sometimes we have 15 prizes too and nobody win armors and other benefits at elements

I ask for ss cuz no one won a 777 NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and he say he won twice???? hhahahahah

Just want to remind our players that the original Korean post states that the method of obtaining the items and the stats provided are for TEST SERVER, and may apply differently for official release. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by reload01 View Post
    wheres the SS? I had never known someone that hass win it
    Couldnt find my old screenshots but I had 2 tali clubs (1 from elemental dungeon stage 15 event and 1 I got doing inter dungeon months later)

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Couldnt find my old screenshots but I had 2 tali clubs (1 from elemental dungeon stage 15 event and 1 I got doing inter dungeon months later)
    sure, thats what I though u gonna say................ no proof not anyone won a 777. I can say "ohh I won talis by 777" no ss and my talis could be bought in EM or won in raffle or trade by something

sure, thats what I though u gonna say................ no proof not anyone won a 777. I can say "ohh I won talis by 777" no ss and my talis could be bought in EM or won in raffle or trade by something
    Bro ... DON`T FEED HER!!!

Banned
    Why would she have to make screen grabs back the once or twice she got them? To prove something to you? Who the hell cares? You don't want to believe it, no skin off her ass.
    How about YOU prove she DIDN'T get them and let's see how far YOU get with that.

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Bro ... DON`T FEED HER!!!
    Then I will.
    I don't like seeing people starve.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Why would she have to make screen grabs back the once or twice she got them? To prove something to you? Who the hell cares? You don't want to believe it, no skin off her ass.
    How about YOU prove she DIDN'T get them and let's see how far YOU get with that.

Then I will.
    I don't like seeing people starve.
    no one in this game won the 777 NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!.

Banned
    no one in this game won the 777 NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!.
    Really? How would you know? Have you gone to every single player in this game and ask them? Betcha didn't!