+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    Question about super 90-115 dung.. is it now possible to get stage 15 normal or will it still be like the same? Stage 5 normal and after boss inpossible...
    No info about mobs dificulty prob is the same or harder cause of mobs lvl but you can enter minor as trans character there doesnt say anything about max lvl for any of the dungs just minimum, exp and ip per stage has been considerably boosted.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    Question about super 90-115 dung.. is it now possible to get stage 15 normal or will it still be like the same? Stage 5 normal and after boss inpossible...
    it would be a total waste if it is still the same like it is now, i think 90% dont even waste there time on that..

I hope for inter dung we at least get somewhat "good" exp ._.

How i know for 3 years nobody won 777 we will be fcuk up again so... can only dream for that prizes... ynk will not give chance to anyone like always.I hope just get good exp there cos now exp rly suck... and evry + lvl get lower and lower...

for superior just you need alot stronger for templar like 100 000 mele and 2 or 3 templars like that you can finish it.If they give +1 tickets and we all can create +18 rings that will be good evryone can finish these stages... just need get 115+50 ofc haha

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    How i know for 3 years nobody won 777 we will be fcuk up again so... can only dream for that prizes... ynk will not give chance to anyone like always.I hope just get good exp there cos now exp rly suck... and evry + lvl get lower and lower...

for superior just you need alot stronger for templar like 100 000 mele and 2 or 3 templars like that you can finish it.If they give +1 tickets and we all can create +18 rings that will be good evryone can finish these stages... just need get 115+50 ofc haha
    ive won 777 twice and i remember a few others winning it as well. Especially during the intermediate dungeon twins farming days.

Also +1 tickets are capped at +15 here

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    ive won 777 twice and i remember a few others winning it as well. Especially during the intermediate dungeon twins farming days.

nice if you not lie again but update your info tickets work to +18 in this times this caption was before

Probably +21 tickets will be introduced to this server with this update but that is a probably.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    nice if you not lie again but update your info tickets work to +18 in this times this caption was before
    ??????????????????????

I know because ive used +1 tickets and back then (Verenbaen days) it was capped at +15.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post

wheres the SS? I had never known someone that hass win it

Quote Originally Posted by reload01 View Post
    wheres the SS? I had never known someone that hass win it
    That was probably the lucky 0.00000000000000000001% of the players that entered Elemental Dung :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!