Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aneyo View Post
    There are things that bothers me:
    1. If I log in with one char, then change with another char in the same ID, will it be accumulative or not?
    2. The time is counted if we play 100++ char only, or we play under level 100 char, then the time count when we reach level 100?
    1. Like most playtime events in the past you can log in your other characters since it is account based (if we go by the usual playtime rules). and its not character based

"Tailed Wisp will be send to the MAILBOX of the highest level character on the server."
    ^
    ^
    that will most likely mean the highest level character in your account. (correct me if i'm wrong)

2. The time starts whether or not you are not yet level 100+ but will be then eligible for the rewards if your character is level 100 by the time the event ends.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

Quote Originally Posted by Imagiro View Post
    The reward is not only for 550 hours one guys, even 125 hours has it own reward. Why should always talk like there's no reward other than reward from hardest achievement lol
    that is true , so thats why im gonna skip the tailed wisp and aim for something else since it is more reasonable. 550 hours ? no thx im still dont want to blow up my pc yet. If you want thet tailed wisp soo bad why dont just you save up some cegel and buy it from other ? i think its healthier for your pc and laptop lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aneyo View Post
    There are things that bothers me:
    1. If I log in with one char, then change with another char in the same ID, will it be accumulative or not?
    2. The time is counted if we play 100++ char only, or we play under level 100 char, then the time count when we reach level 100?
    Uh, I think you missed the point. Since they will be tracking it under the Account, it doesn't matter if you switch characters or play a character lower than LV 100. As long as you use the same ID and has a character more than LV 100 from that ID then you are good to go.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

Okay, another post after reading the comments here. The GMs are not forcing you to play 550 hours, its completely up to you if you want to get the Kitsune pet and there are other rewards up for grabs so just select the realistic rewards that you can aim for. Now, if you will say that 550 hrs is too much for the pet (even if it's reduced to 500) then you failed to realize that they are giving it away for a reason. The pet is not available in the Item Mall, it has good stats and it looks very stylish! It's a RARE pet so that's why it's difficult to get so stop complaining. If you can't play 550 hrs, select a different prize.

And for those complaining about not having a life, you guys ever heard of AFK? Just login, leave your character and go on with your life. Just check it once in a while to make sure your character is still connected.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

Quote Originally Posted by amalager View Post
    Okay, another post after reading the comments here. The GMs are not forcing you to play 550 hours, its completely up to you if you want to get the Kitsune pet and there are other rewards up for grabs so just select the realistic rewards that you can aim for. Now, if you will say that 550 hrs is too much for the pet (even if it's reduced to 500) then you failed to realize that they are giving it away for a reason. The pet is not available in the Item Mall, it has good stats and it looks very stylish! It's a RARE pet so that's why it's difficult to get so stop complaining. If you can't play 550 hrs, select a different prize.

And for those complaining about not having a life, you guys ever heard of AFK? Just login, leave your character and go on with your life. Just check it once in a while to make sure your character is still connected.

every people have a right to complaining which we call it feedback . if u dont accept feedback , u should be mature since ur educated people right? or not i dk
    well instead of giving 550 hours to kitsune why dont change the event goal or the price . cuz not every people have the same effort to achieve it why dont call it
    "we have a SPECIAL PRICE for those who achieve 550 hours online" i think with these word some problem may be solved
    i dont have any intention to offend this event nor gm since gm have a lot of knowledge and experience than us( player) for maintaining this game . but having a same issue and in the same event it is weird

(no offense)
    Last edited by sogekingz; 06-08-2016 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by sogekingz View Post
    every people have a right to complaining which we call it feedback . if u dont accept feedback , u should be mature since ur educated people right? or not i dk
    well instead of giving 550 hours to kitsune why dont change the event goal or the price . cuz not every people have the same effort to achieve it why dont call it
    "we have a SPECIAL PRICE for those who achieve 550 hours online" i think with these word some problem may be solved
    i dont have any intention to offend this event nor gm since gm have a lot of knowledge and experience than us( player) for maintaining this game . but having a same issue and in the same event it is weird

(no offense)
    mister soge.. i guess you miss the point about what amalager tryng to say.
    cz what i see about the "feedback" are those ppl talkng about is "impossibru" event to get the kitsune.. lets think the other prize r quiet good for "easy cegel" mode while AFK mode applied. and the "feedback" mostly about the 550hours = kitsune 1st stage (still got chance to becoming "fly")
    no offense
    kitsune = RARE pet.. or maybe very very rare to get it for "free player"...and thats normal to keep the "rare" status for the pet ingame. so be it sir..

nb: imma free2play player, literally. its just my Honest opinion about what i see in this thread

have a nice game
    Last edited by abbarjabbar; 06-08-2016 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sogekingz View Post

(no offense)
    You really missed the point. Again, the GMs are not forcing you to play 550 hrs. If you really think about it these prizes are really free in the first place. Why? Well, you get to play the game and get some prizes from playing it. You don't need to buy anything, so if you cant reach their required hrs then it's just that. Move on since you can't realistically hit the target. For all I know, you guys want to get a Rare Pet like the Kitsune so you can sell it for real cash. Yeah, I'm a member of many Seal Facebook group that does RMT so I know what's going on behind the scenes. FYI, there are players there who sell in cegels too and I buy from them, but most members sell for real cash (Rupiah is their currency if I'm not mistaken) and their transaction is via bank Transfer. And some of my friends who are Indonesians tell me the same thing. RMT players want the Kitsune so they can sell it.

As for me, I think I can just aim for 125 or 250 hrs of game time. I can pretty much buy those prizes from the Item Mall, but getting them for free is a bonus. I'll just AFK one of my characters and that's an easy catch.

Last edited by amalager; 06-08-2016 at 02:45 PM.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

Quote Originally Posted by amalager View Post
    You really missed the point. Again, the GMs are not forcing you to play 550 hrs. If you really think about it these prizes are really free in the first place. Why? Well, you get to play the game and get some prizes from playing it. You don't need to buy anything, so if you cant reach their required hrs then it's just that. Move on since you can't realistically hit the target. For all I know, you guys want to get a Rare Pet like the Kitsune so you can sell it for real cash. Yeah, I'm a member of many Seal Facebook group that does RMT so I know what's going on behind the scenes. FYI, there are players there who sell in cegels too and I buy from them, but most members sell for real cash (Rupiah is their currency if I'm not mistaken) and their transaction is via bank Transfer. And some of my friends who are Indonesians tell me the same thing. RMT players want the Kitsune so they can sell it.

As for me, I think I can just aim for 125 or 250 hrs of game time. I can pretty much buy those prizes from the Item Mall, but getting them for free is a bonus. I'll just AFK one of my characters and that's an easy catch.

Quote Originally Posted by abbarjabbar View Post
    mister soge.. i guess you miss the point about what amalager tryng to say.
    cz what i see about the "feedback" are those ppl talkng about is "impossibru" event to get the kitsune.. lets think the other prize r quiet good for "easy cegel" mode while AFK mode applied. and the "feedback" mostly about the 550hours = kitsune 1st stage (still got chance to becoming "fly")
    no offense
    kitsune = RARE pet.. or maybe very very rare to get it for "free player"...and thats normal to keep the "rare" status for the pet ingame. so be it sir..

nb: imma free2play player, literally. its just my Honest opinion about what i see in this thread

have a nice game
    i know that a better price means more effort to achieve it . ( please note that im neither supporting nor offending any side )
    im also hate people who complaining without giving any solution but still people who complaining because they want to share what they feel you cant stop them if u really pissed just ignore or advised them
    what can i learn from your reply is the problem itself is the price and also event was developed for all people who playing in it (CMIIW). changing simple word can create new perception
    i also like warzone event and collecting event eventhough the price is not as good as this but still many people willingly to join
    it is good that GM try to give us good in-game item but u can have it by opening chest or play rascal rolly o polly

basicly all of us are f2p player too and sorry for my bad english since it is not my native language
    Last edited by sogekingz; 06-08-2016 at 10:52 PM. Reason: typo

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

Thank you for not making the final prize a raffle.