+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

3000 rps for name change?

So now its even more expensive to do something so simple like a name change. What ever happened to just 1200 rps for something like that or maybe 500 or 1000? A peice of upg weapon cost alot cheaper than that lol Maybe bring it down just a bit cause thats way too much o.o

I think they've increased the price because some players were abusing that special service.
    Last edited by aliencreature; 05-24-2016 at 09:21 PM.

Banned
    yeah lucid was abusing special services getting duped trans frags. shortly after that they upped everything

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    yeah lucid was abusing special services getting duped trans frags. shortly after that they upped everything
    I heard the trans frags were taken and the items were rolled back. I'm not sure though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    I heard the trans frags were taken and the items were rolled back. I'm not sure though.

they were, but because of that act is why they upped the price of the special services is my point, regardless of if or if not they were deleted / rolled back. the act of them being scumbag cheaters is what caused it.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I've been in dire need for a name change on one of my characters as well - but not THAT dire.
    I'd rather level the character twice over to 113 without HK than paying 3k for such a service.

Not to mention what you all have to do to get the character sealed for the name change, it's already a chore - I should get paid for it instead.

This has got nothing to do with "being cheap", though - but it's just ridiculous.

Maybe they can change my name to Rocky32468 for free?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I've been in dire need for a name change on one of my characters as well - but not THAT dire.
    I'd rather level the character twice over to 113 without HK than paying 3k for such a service.

Not to mention what you all have to do to get the character sealed for the name change, it's already a chore - I should get paid for it instead.

This has got nothing to do with "being cheap", though - but it's just ridiculous.

Maybe they can change my name to Rocky32468 for free?
    Ya know? That whole idea of having to seal your char to change its name, and only during a maintenance mind you, is complete and utter BS.

Think about it. Did they have to seal your character over a maint to exchange upgrade vouchers for upgrade parts? Did they have to wait for a maintenance and seal your character to "rock" you if you named your toon something obnoxious?

So why in the HELL do you need to do it as a sealed char during a maintenance? It makes no sense whatsoever. All it takes is to run simple stored procedure and *poof* you are renamed the next time you log in your toon.

Karazy, are you reading this? Perhaps you can chime in on why this requirement is needed? We already know you guys can rename characters on the fly. So tell us why we need to delete all of the stuff we can't store in our treasuries just so the character will "seal"? It makes no sense and never has. It is a serious pain in the backside to have to deal with that.

because they like to annoy us for stupid BS... for example: I ask about a old account , they make me to fill a super ,mega ultra list then "escalate" to higher department wich I know they are the same team, same user different name and wait about like 3 days to fill the same list again and wait 1 more day just to tell me "hey the account you want to and bla bla bla " -_____- I was like wtf???? seriusly u all make me wait and waste my time just to tell me this BS? , anyhow I know that feel, this is the only game that I saw so many stupid protocols and many formalism
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Eeeehm lemme me make this real simple.

3000 for a name change = Gm's are greedy as **** and want to get as much money as possible from you, Welcome To rohan,

Sealing your char for name change = GM's force you to delete items that cant be stored in your tresury ( mostly item mall items ) So you have to buy NEW ones and spend more $$$, Once again....Gm's are greedy and you should not be suprised at all,

You Are Welcome Sir
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Ya know? That whole idea of having to seal your char to change its name, and only during a maintenance mind you, is complete and utter BS.

Think about it. Did they have to seal your character over a maint to exchange upgrade vouchers for upgrade parts? Did they have to wait for a maintenance and seal your character to "rock" you if you named your toon something obnoxious?

So why in the HELL do you need to do it as a sealed char during a maintenance? It makes no sense whatsoever. All it takes is to run simple stored procedure and *poof* you are renamed the next time you log in your toon.

Karazy, are you reading this? Perhaps you can chime in on why this requirement is needed? We already know you guys can rename characters on the fly. So tell us why we need to delete all of the stuff we can't store in our treasuries just so the character will "seal"? It makes no sense and never has. It is a serious pain in the backside to have to deal with that.
    I think it's a limitation of the game you guys play. On Seal Online, we can use a name change ticket, talk to to the NPC and Poof! Coco Crunch! Our character name has been changed. So probably Rohan servers needs to be turned off in order for the names to be changed on your game.

Aaand probably this has something to do with scammers. Scam a player, change name, profit! So maybe that's one of the reason why they increased their price. -- Just a thought

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server