+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Cliph
    Quote Originally Posted by sd4888381 View Post
    Does that mean we can make 10 accounts and get reward 10x? Please clarify.
    - Accounts must have at least one character above level 75 on the server they collect items on to be eligible

If you make 10 accounts, level a character up to 75 on each one, and then collect all the items, sure.
    Good luck with that though.

It is not that hard to get to level 75. Maybe 5 hrs? And Instead of collecting all items we can just buy them, even with the high price it is still profitable. So if each account can get $30-40 worth of IM items I bet that there will be people making 10+ accounts.
    I think you should add one more condition of only accounts created before May 24, 2016 will be eligible. Or else this event will be heavily abused for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by sd4888381 View Post
    It is not that hard to get to level 75. Maybe 5 hrs? And Instead of collecting all items we can just buy them, even with the high price it is still profitable. So if each account can get $30-40 worth of IM items I bet that there will be people making 10+ accounts.
    I think you should add one more condition of only accounts created before May 24, 2016 will be eligible. Or else this event will be heavily abused for sure.
    I absolutely agree with the last sentence with the overload that's happening nowadays, but I think it's too late as the event has already started and some probably has collected all the mentioned items. Anyhow, I think we should apply this condition next time.
    Dallas - Jusesz

Yeah, they can just make 10 accounts and levels those chars like boss to 75, but searching item for 3k each? As Cliph say : "Good luck with that". Unless you have no life and use DD, that would be impossible. Even IF you can do those, they won't care. (I also won't care of that. I still have my real life thank you.) Also not all items can be gotten by low levels player. (some of the items are drop from high level monsters, then again they can buy from other player...)
    Last edited by reissha; 05-25-2016 at 10:59 PM.

"Good luck with that"

In 1 day I already finished farming 4 items from that list. Either this event is "not too difficult" or I am just very lucky.

I suppose if a person's determined enough, they could probably make even more than just 10 new accounts (I'd guesstimate around double that amount, around 20x or more). The only problem I see would be the time and effort spent doing that. Either the one collecting could just buy the items from other players (meaning the person needs to be rich in cegels or real life cash) or by farming up themselves (which can be sped up through the use of DD, aka. still spending money).
    Not saying that it's illegal or something like that though, just a bit worrying if they'd actually have the actual time and effort to do those things.
    Unless they actually made a living from these sorts of things (just another minor opinion though, take it as you will) :|

Buying the items using real money would then be illegal way of doing it.

If someone intends to sell those cash items to 30-40 cash would then I'd say "Goodluck with that"
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

i want to ask somethings if i hv 600 gold dust in my bank so i got 6 golden keys ? am i right ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tavelic View Post
    i want to ask somethings if i hv 600 gold dust in my bank so i got 6 golden keys ? am i right ?
    No. Look at the rules. It says you can only get them prizes once per server, that means you only get to win 1 time per server.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

Can some help me what mobs drop this items please! Wikia is not updated
    PLEASE i really want to join Thanks in Advance
    and Where is the good spot for hunting each event items.

a. 300 Gold Dust
    b. 300 Snake Skin
    c. 300 Strong Rib
    d. 300 Piece of Broken Rock
    e. 300 Vane
    f. 300 Alloy Chain