+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Isen is more P2P than Jainus is, and that is including the epic and upgrade sales.
    u could not be more wrong sir.

even if you got endgame gear on isen, opa set and weapons +12.

someone with lowest tier of armor ( chimera )

will still be able to kill you, cause the opaniel gears are not even close to the stats of rings on jainus and uppgraded weapons,

i suggest you try to get to the endgame on BOTH servers before you post stupid comments like these,

myself ive been on marea since OB 2009 and then jainus for another +3 years, and isen for this year, ive experienced all endgame content on both servers except the transcender part which id probly hit in about 2-4 months,

PTW = Money makes you win over someone that does NOT pay

oopps...someone with gear bought for ingame crones can still wreck the char u spent 500$ on, FAAAAAIL!!

Get yourself some experience on BOTH servers before you lay down invalid judgement
    Last edited by kenji91; 05-30-2016 at 02:16 AM.
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

Then more reason to not set a foot on Isen if you say that. It just means that doesnt matter how much i work to gear up my character ill be as vulnerable as i have always been without gearing. Thx but no thx sir.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Then more reason to not set a foot on Isen if you say that. It just means that doesnt matter how much i work to gear up my character ill be as vulnerable as i have always been without gearing. Thx but no thx sir.
    hahah yeah its kinda lame when u have to rely on knowledge around skill rotations insted of how much money you put in right? It's okey dude haha people with your attitude are the ones who think they can drop a set amount on Isen and own it from there, too manny people have tried, gotten wrecked and then sold their char the next week,

So yeah...you would be wasting your own time and ours if you came, so not worth it
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

aren't they going to have a new server coming up? I remember reading it somewhere in another thread. Even though it won't change anything, let's see what happens xD

Dats a really bad idea players dont need free stuff from quests hell the amount of work they will do is meaningless cause they should keel 20k mobs of each if they want the get that lvl jump quest. This is retarded kkk...

...nice idea problem is telling koreas to make this quests for the server.

Why not? its not like you could pvp with chimera armor and no stones or an armor def combine weap. The point is that we need more ppl to get into their transcendence lvls.

Also these american playwith guys can make quests they know how already in fact we had a boost event made out of quests from 1-66.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Why not? its not like you could pvp with chimera armor and no stones or an armor def combine weap. The point is that we need more ppl to get into their transcendence lvls.

Also these american playwith guys can make quests they know how already in fact we had a boost event made out of quests from 1-66.
    +1, i like the idea of this, hopefully GM's will implement it in future, more people at a pvp friendly lvl will bring more fun to the game

...nice idea
    Uhhhmmm just saying
    and yeah i agree everyone should go to Trans lvls ass soon as possible thanks to the new elemental dung changes that should be obvious ;D
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.

He was being sarcastic.

That aside: no can do. Development heavy, ain't gonna happen.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    He was being sarcastic.

That aside: no can do. Development heavy, ain't gonna happen.
    subcontract quest creation to old man mark problem solved.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Banned
    subcontract quest creation to old man mark problem solved.
    sure. ez - pz.