+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Banned

Sell more upgrades.....

Seriously, im looking at prices for the ones that certain people have. That exist.

With the game having actual use for certain things like staffs, katars, dual swords, and pole arms oh and magic atk zhens. Theres like 1?!

However I know for a fact there are a lot of zhens. How do I know? I made 2 4part 2.0 zhens personally and sold them and I currently own a 1.0 zhen and a 2.0 zhen.

Certain weapons are excessively rare and or not getting sold. If they are being sold they are worth 500-700$ aka 50-70k rps. For something that costs less than 150 to make.

Yeah sucks that this items are in high demand and in low amount available in game
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

There will be another upg sale just depends when karazy is done getting invalid feedback.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

+1

/sellthem

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I'd rather have upgr with lesser stats being sold permanently - than crazy stats being sold once in a bluemoon. But that's just me, anyway.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

We need of Epics weapons with onyx interface with a better balanced status for each class with Higher stats than 2.0 and 3.0 upgrades as I saw in this poll thread
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Higher stats than 2.0 and 3.0? LOL what poll that where are like 10 ppls ? The problem is they cant sell upg meanwhile they are patching temps dekans rangers etc, or then we will have more broken class like dhans atm

Quote Originally Posted by pinwi11 View Post
    Higher stats than 2.0 and 3.0? LOL what poll that where are like 10 ppls ? The problem is they cant sell upg meanwhile they are patching temps dekans rangers etc, or then we will have more broken class like dhans atm
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    We need of Epics weapons with onyx interface with a better balanced status for each class
    I said a total balance for each class from weapons, I didn't said anything about class balanced, it's ofc a necessity... me as you, want a total balanced in this game, Agy dhan too OP rofl...
    Last edited by D4rius; 05-22-2016 at 03:45 AM.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

lol as soon as another upg sale happens the only two races being played any longer will be rumir and dhan.

Banned
    I dont see them as being the only classes being played. There are 2 classes with crit immune. Vit dekans can get 40-100k melee and 230k-400k hp pretty easy.

That being said. I have both dhan and vit dekan and I am able to get 300k hp with buffs and scrolls along with 68k melee. That being said I dont think its a hard sell to get higher.

Yes agi dhans are rather strong however ya know how you stop them? Crit immune.... Higher vit dekans can negate up to 15-30k crit dmg. It doesnt stop invenom dmg but its a start.

Warlocks and wizards can completely rape agi dhans. With an upcoming the warlock mirror will reflect up to like 15 incoming attacks with increased dmg. Trust me I have 1shot myself cause of it a few times.