+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Banned
    I still say one of these options for IM Epic 2.0 (not upgrade) weapons:

1. 30-day weapons that are bought, used and they disappear when that 30 days is up. Treat them like dungeon mounts and price them as other temporary virtual goods (cheapish!). These can't be reinforced or transcended. Once equipped they are bound. because of the kludgy way PlayWith designed Trinitys these can't be used on them (I don't know of a way to remove transmute stats once they are there beyond transmuting something else - idiotic design!).
    2. Permanent character-bound weapons that bind the first time you equip them. Rohan has this function (I know because I used it when making GM-only weapons). These can be reinforced and transcended. These can be transmuted for trinitys.

In both cases make the stats as good as Upgrade 3 good so people will buy them. They should not be stupid expensive. Say 899 RPs for the 30-day ones and 4999 RPs for the permanent character bound ones.

Character bound weapons i like that but upgrds weapons are still to be seen. With krohan poping up changes every 2 weeks is hard to keep this exclusive weapons without breaking the game =_=
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post

1. 30-day weapons that are bought, used and they disappear when that 30 days is up. Treat them like dungeon mounts and price them as other temporary virtual goods (cheapish!). These can't be reinforced or transcended. Once equipped they are bound. because of the kludgy way PlayWith designed Trinitys these can't be used on them (I don't know of a way to remove transmute stats once they are there beyond transmuting something else - idiotic design!).
    2. Permanent character-bound weapons that bind the first time you equip them. Rohan has this function (I know because I used it when making GM-only weapons). These can be reinforced and transcended. These can be transmuted for trinitys.

In both cases make the stats as good as Upgrade 3 good so people will buy them. They should not be stupid expensive. Say 899 RPs for the 30-day ones and 4999 RPs for the permanent character bound ones.
    I approve :3

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.

11k RPS on an anual basis and adding on top of that the cost of your other monthly character maintenance - and that for one character only? Right, not much different from now I guess.
    Mind, you're also making their whole spiritstone sales obsolete with that single move - why would they even do that?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I totally disagree with your weapon options.
    1. I will never buy a 30 days weapon even if it is 899 RPs. In long run you will pay more money than the standard price for an epic weapon on IM.
    2. Character bound weapons is killing the flexibility of the game and the flexibility of the players.

Quote Originally Posted by SerpeleRosu View Post
    2. Character bound weapons is killing the flexibility of the game and the flexibility of the players.
    Not really. It would fix the insane EM prices. Like ANYONE would buy a stupid weapon for 500€... I rather take a char bound one and pay less than half.

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    Not really. It would fix the insane EM prices. Like ANYONE would buy a stupid weapon for 500€... I rather take a char bound one and pay less than half.
    What makes you think that a character bound one will be less than 500 US dollars? considering there is the weapon + the character?

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    So, let me just ask, assuming you want to sell your character. What's going to happen to either weapon or character? Going to delete it? Throwing away the less-than-half of $500 for giggles? Keeping it character bound and send it to event character - which makes the above obsolete to begin with?

Here's to RMT.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

wtb account bound glacial epics srsly i love epics!

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Event character? =_=
    Well last time I checked Ferkhan weapons where sold on EM. Don't remember very well but they used to be sold on EM.
    Anyways thinking about it character bound is kind of a bad idea considering not everyone has the same ecash or rps on all the accounts so this would be a bad idea
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!