+ Reply to Thread

Some questions from a old noob player

how popular are servers , can i farm and still be somewhat relevant is lvling slow ?
    i love frank,lyrical,qqndy,koph

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/group.php?groupid=4
    JOIN THE KOPH AND FRANK FAN CLUB

Banned
    Server popularity:

Isen - ghost town
    jANUS - where most of the iRohan players are.

Relevance
    You want to be relevant? How deep are your pockets. This can be costly (into the thousands of US$)

Experience rate:
    Leveling rate here has not changed in the past several years. The difference however is that you can go to level 115 +50.
    As far as I know only one person got there since they bumped conqueror levels from +10 to +50 a few months ago. It takes huge work levelling and lots of money spent on scrolls and Hunter Kits (legal botting function).

Before you ask and if you don't know what they are conqueror levels are 'special' levels that you can get once you get up to level 115. Instead of simply raising the level cap, the powers-that-be made these conqueror levels. They are line any other level meaning you get stat & skill points, but you also get status, defense and attack force boosts as well. Also if you have 116 +50, you have the equivalent level being lvl 165.

Back when you were here steadily it was uncommon for the best players to 'wrap' melee on templars. Well melee doesn't wrap anymore. Instead you start seeing melee levels like 750K, 900K and 1.2 MILLION melee. Stupid numbers I know, but we all know that irohan has been totally out of control for the past 6 years. It is not uncommon for folks to be running around with 200k, 300K and 400K health. It is also not uncommon to see someone sporting 200K of health getting 1-shotted.

So bro, still wanna come back here? Get that fat wallet ready!

Quote Originally Posted by wotad View Post
    how popular are servers , can i farm and still be somewhat relevant is lvling slow ?
    yes and yes because we all know forum trolling is stronger than upg mace

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    S
    Relevance
    You want to be relevant? How deep are your pockets. This can be costly (into the thousands of US$)
    He can still have powerful items without the need of spending much. But it would be time consuming. You need a lot of alts, farm 24/7, watch out for events, etc... Ask sunnyangel how to do it.

Well sh1t dam, you are old school.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    He can still have powerful items without the need of spending much. But it would be time consuming. You need a lot of alts, farm 24/7, watch out for events, etc... Ask sunnyangel how to do it.
    Or just farm the right stuff and sell them on EM like i do. Depending on what you can farm + how long it takes for you to farm it + how much you're willing to sell on EM + how much demand there is for said item = amount of ecash you can farm. GL
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Just beware on RPK.

Some players are Raiding LOWER and Altar... most of them are HE and Dhans,
    Dhan's now are Evil.
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"