+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    storm orderswingstoneskin assault?
    silence?

Only clear cut counter to avengers is loop.
    Silence and vaccum to
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Just change spot or 24/7 Ash, it is not that hard.
    Lower and Upper is just too easy for Rpkers hell those dungs where meant to be like that.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

storm orderswingstoneskin assault?
    silence?

Only clear cut counter to avengers is loop.
    Guardians rush got longer reach than dhans silence, So if you are a guardian on detect scroll ant let a dhan get close enough to silence you....you deserve to die,

Lesson learned untill next time ^^

yep loop is a pain in the ass and so is vine protection...gotta be intressting to see how well set the rumir gets after patch tho.
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

Quote Originally Posted by kenji91 View Post
    Guardians rush got longer reach than dhans silence, So if you are a guardian on detect scroll ant let a dhan get close enough to silence you....you deserve to die,

Lesson learned untill next time ^^

yep loop is a pain in the ass and so is vine protection...gotta be intressting to see how well set the rumir gets after patch tho.
    Death call? also who cares if you get rushed you have storm orderswingstoneskin assault and you can shadow off the following stuns.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Death call? also who cares if you get rushed you have storm orderswingstoneskin assault and you can shadow off the following stuns.
    that IS if you are an avenger sir, if im not completly out in the dark the highest lvl dhan on isen is + 37 to +40 atm and hes a predator, and so is most of dhans on isen cause most of them dont have the funds or time to gear up an alt strong enough to grind for their avenger with aoes,

the ongoing guild wars does not makes things better with all grindspots being camped hahah

but taking your statement into mind i take it most high lvl dhans on Jainus are avengers?

If your alt is guildless u get rpked by Infinite no matter of you characters level hahaha,

So i understand why most dhans on isen choose pred, so they can grind and fokus all their funds on 1 char insted of 2,

Personally i will stay pred untill i hit +35, Then it's game time

Ash is getting crowded these days.....ron underground have been completly empty for 3 weeks straight and only 1 pt of the same people keeps coming back to interior,

Upper is a battlefield....and mirrors...well dont even get me started on them, I enjoy these settings alot tho, Every guild got their own death troop of dhans and rangers that cleans grind spots every hour, making every hour of grinding an adventure hahah, Assasination mode for the win
    Last edited by kenji91; 05-26-2016 at 07:03 AM.
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

the best dhan crit i saw is Mrblack, he did crit me 480k