+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky1991 View Post
    so what? this means everyone gets the same stat boost so technically everyone should be as OP as that but no... only dhans hit fkin crazy damage with crits and invenom...
    like 500k HP gone in 3-4 crits... LOL that's broken
    rofl u got only 500k hp? in pa? LOL

anyways wait for the next dekan balance for the super crit drop.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by gunwind View Post
    guys if i have a full agi dhan with Deadly Blow (which adds agility to criticals) and i use Psychic Phantom with Phantom Crow (which makes PP do critical) then will agility be added to the critical damage from PP Psychic Phantom? o.O
    Deadly blow only adds crit damage boost to normal atks. Phantom Crow is a combo skill that adds more damage to PP or DPP and gives it a chance to crit.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

People are always complaining WHO's OP is
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by lostghost View Post
    People are always complaining WHO's OP is
    I'll just wait for the balance patches to be completed. It's not over yet

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    I'll just wait for the balance patches to be completed. It's not over yet
    Anyway they already unbalnced game coz Dhan too op, what you wait for? This game probably never will be perfect balanced or even with one class per race with same chance in pvp...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Anyway they already unbalnced game coz Dhan too op, what you wait for? This game probably never will be perfect balanced or even with one class per race with same chance in pvp...
    The problem right now is the upgrd weapons 3.0 cause they have way higher stats on some classes that right now dont need(Duals, Polearms, xBow, Bow with Weapon atk + way higher Atk%, Katars with 32% crit rate) so balancing around 3.0 is the hard part :l
    Remember that this weapons literally exploded on our faces with the current patches and when i say our i mean us players for accepting them and GMs for creating them. Even boosting Defense, vit, Hp wont solve it specially when there is a class that benefits from that. Crit DD or PvP Defense could help but then again we are talking about stats that are for armors not weapons.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    The problem right now is the upgrd weapons 3.0 cause they have way higher stats on some classes that right now dont need(Duals, Polearms, xBow, Bow with Weapon atk + way higher Atk%, Katars with 32% crit rate) so balancing around 3.0 is the hard part :l
    Remember that this weapons literally exploded on our faces with the current patches and when i say our i mean us players for accepting them and GMs for creating them. Even boosting Defense, vit, Hp wont solve it specially when there is a class that benefits from that. Crit DD or PvP Defense could help but then again we are talking about stats that are for armors not weapons.
    ... Stats for armors. I've seen one with stats, fate set for lowbies, the Armor with SD thing (Heroic) and the Talis right,,, but those armors are merely seen... -_-
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

I am talking about items on Jainus Talis armor sets dont have any part on it. PvP defense could be the trick cause it drops the total damage taken even from ffs and elemental. The hard part is knowing how much so it doesnt end up killing dhans and rangers. Guards have no problems eating them up

Brw does anyone with an agi pred confirm if changing it to full vit but keeping the agi skill build works as good or even better in pvp? Just want to confirm something and if possible post the results. Thx very to who ever tryes it
    Last edited by RBNXD; 05-23-2016 at 12:34 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    lol. get 1 stun on a dhan with a well geared guardian and its bye bye for the dhan, If you call the dhans op u clearly never heard of detect scrolls or guardians skill rotations
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

Quote Originally Posted by kenji91 View Post
    lol. get 1 stun on a dhan with a well geared guardian and its bye bye for the dhan, If you call the dhans op u clearly never heard of detect scrolls or guardians skill rotations
    storm orderswingstoneskin assault?
    silence?

Only clear cut counter to avengers is loop.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461