+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Priest ALM

Priest ALM

Okey i read some stuff about the coming update for priest and temps and the wanna make the mb and alm self buffed.. why?

The reason why i play priest is because evryone loves you if you give him alm, i love to talk with ppl and help them out if the are new in the game

Those days its hard to talk with ppl..90% is afk with exp or farming, like my guild 40 online 2 are talking...
    But if i stay on limestone evry 3 min a person ask for alm and sometimes i let him dance so he get his alm just for fun... al those talk and fun moments will no more after the update.. i say keep the 25% alm so evryone can have it then the dumb selfbuffed 50%

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I feel your pain in regards to talking. I'm slightly talkative when online and hate empty guild chats. Heck, believe me or not, but I prefer to be solo without a guild than being in one that's not talkative.

Why? Because that stuff gets on my nerves real fast. I only get annoyed. When solo, I at least know why the chat is darn silent.

However, apart from your almighty - priests are still an asset to any party. Unfortunately it will not give you the joy like making ppl do crazy stuff for a bit of alm.

Unless you get your party to dance for you in order to receive partybuffs? Might not work as much during pvP but you get the jest.

In my humble opinion, hunterkits should have only been made available for grinds above 99+
    But that's just me.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

But i dont play this game for pvp.. just sometimes.. more like talking and have fun.. like let ppl dance.. just dont makr alm selfbuffed.. just let something normal like the old good rohan times.... i start doing this all the time in the great oldays and it was fun and it is still fun to do it ^^

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    Okey i read some stuff about the coming update for priest and temps and the wanna make the mb and alm self buffed.. why?

The reason why i play priest is because evryone loves you if you give him alm, i love to talk with ppl and help them out if the are new in the game

Those days its hard to talk with ppl..90% is afk with exp or farming, like my guild 40 online 2 are talking...
    But if i stay on limestone evry 3 min a person ask for alm and sometimes i let him dance so he get his alm just for fun... al those talk and fun moments will no more after the update.. i say keep the 25% alm so evryone can have it then the dumb selfbuffed 50%
    Team pvp game. No more buffs to give away. To compensate for the loss of buffs I'd say add the 10% scroll npc from ISEN in Jaiuns so noobs who can't find a party and can't get buffs can get some boosts from there. As for chatting with people, you just have to find the right people. There are only a few players I actually regularly talk to in game and a few on other chats. You only need a few to have fun, I don't care about the rest. Just make some good friends and you'll never be alone in game.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Pfft now its better cause you dont have to alm every single pt member and there is no excuse to not have you in pt as a priest they will need you even more now.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    not to manage all the buff wh0res hanging around safezones nagging you for buffs (and yes, I nag the hell outta Karren when I'm ingame @ lime).
    <- professional buff ho!

Once everything is self buff, playing will be a lot more comfortable for those that had those buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    not to manage all the buff wh0res hanging around safezones nagging you for buffs (and yes, I nag the hell outta Karren when I'm ingame @ lime).
    <- professional buff ho!

Once everything is self buff, playing will be a lot more comfortable for those that had those buffs.
    yeah i agree with you that it is more Comfortable.. but if a priest can help you eve some little more.. and ppl like you should know that evryone asks for alm its the Main Skill in this game

its rohans unique sytem to buff others that makes me start playing this game in the old days... why should you delete something that makes the game special.. dont delete it all before its over..

Personally i'm looking forward to the end of chat logs looking like this:

Last edited by CPG215; 05-20-2016 at 06:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    its rohans unique sytem to buff others that makes me start playing this game in the old days... why should you delete something that makes the game special.. dont delete it all before its over..
    It's not deleted it's just changed. You can still get all those buffs and more but you have to party people for it. Honestly I don't see the problem....
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h