+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Yea keep savage like it is so people like Hector can one hit full vit chars doing 800 K's. MUCH BALANCED KKKKKK

First need to work hard to get all those buffs......
    sacend Dhan kill full vit char in 10 sec....so what the different ? LoL
    at laest savage people can do something...take pillage from them and you basicly delete savage char from rohan.

Idk whats so pro of getting every single buff in the game and wreaking every single thing it crosses your path? Savages with this skill arent just DPS killers they become stupidly tanky.
    No one should be able to be like that. Isn't it the same for Templars? We where crying for the past 7 years that Templars where too OP killing everything on their paths. Having another Templar like immortal killer is not part of balancing the game. Savages are good as they are the problem is that everyone wants to be a DPS Pro ass player and no one wants to be the Support that should be the real star of the battle. Savage is the same story like the Warlock you can go DPS build but you wont survive if you're not full Vit. Savages have this skill called Ferocious that gives mobility and Crit Damage drop %. Pillage should be able to Remove buffs but stealing them is just too broken.

Ohh and you can never compare an assassin class to a warrior class. Assassins are meant to destroy their targets and be weak as fk in terms of defense.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Idk whats so pro of getting every single buff in the game and wreaking every single thing it crosses your path? Savages with this skill arent just DPS killers they become stupidly tanky.
    No one should be able to be like that. Isn't it the same for Templars? We where crying for the past 7 years that Templars where too OP killing everything on their paths. Having another Templar like immortal killer is not part of balancing the game. Savages are good as they are the problem is that everyone wants to be a DPS Pro ass player and no one wants to be the Support that should be the real star of the battle. Savage is the same story like the Warlock you can go DPS build but you wont survive if you're not full Vit. Savages have this skill called Ferocious that gives mobility and Crit Damage drop %. Pillage should be able to Remove buffs but stealing them is just too broken.

Ohh and you can never compare an assassin class to a warrior class. Assassins are meant to destroy their targets and be weak as fk in terms of defense.

I AGREE with you....
    but...Dhan not so weak...they can tank also with the right gear,,,
    and...answer me that.....lts say they remove pillage buff from savage,,, who will play this char....come on be hunest,
    they been useless for years,,,ppl use them just as Farm pet...and sorry but farm pet its not a real char
    now finaly they bring a good balanced patch for savage .bresker and def/gurdain....so why to ruin it ?

no1 and i repit no1 will play savage in a real fight or as main char...

about supoorut,,,, i enjoy more to be support...then a dps....but tthat just me

Banned
    Vit avenger is damn nasty as a suicide bomber.

Well if you dont like it then go to korea and tell them that. The problem here is that no one likes giants because they are mostly glass dps and not like humans that are tanky as fk add elfs upcoming tankiness and yeah giants will mostlikely die completely. I cant do anything about it i do like giants but how they where designed you cant expect to give them such a broken skill and make everyone else play all the other classes like if they could take those 800k crits head on and survive.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post

Exactly Human/Giant balance patch updated December 2015 until now May 2016 is like 5 month

What we seen on server about giant-savage is they only 1% pro and the rest 99% is not pro like that

And if need to be pro like him (YOU KNOW HIS NAME) you need pro gear / IMed and a lots of buffs like him then can wreaking everything and super tanky

But is not easy can get those buffs like him (YOU KNOW HIS NAME) even camp upper camp limestone half day or full day focus to steal buff from ppl, never get half of his (YOU KNOW HIS NAME) buffs

With dhan/dekan patch, we had many OP dhan and OP dekan
    With human patch, we had many OP human guard-def
    But about giant patch, we got only 1

PS. about "YOU KNOW HIS NAME" I'm got idea from this trailer

My point is maybe not good idea to nerf pillage, right now pillage still here and we don't see anyone can be pro (if not count him)

Many people got inspired to made giant and play giant because of him

If nerf pillage I guess no one play giant

I want the pilage cooldown to be the same but with a 30% chance to steal buff and 50% chance to crit.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I want the pilage cooldown to be the same but with a 30% chance to steal buff and 50% chance to crit.
    Sounds like a plan
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Pillage is not the reason you should play giant lmao. Also saying ''dhans can do this dhans can do that, dhan is OP''(I do agree with that tho) meaning dhans are not balanced. But how does that have anything to do with savages? It's like getting the wrong f*cking toy in your happy meal and sending a complaint about it to the tacobell kkkk no mad.

You've seen the new giant patch? Wanna bet if some guy with +18 rings, abso set, max talismans etc. makes a giant which is like +30 or +40 it will wreck things, without pillage QQ?

Seems like the only way people will not complain is if their class is so OP it can rule almost any other class without OP gear (#agi dhan).

Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h