+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Coming back

Coming back

Hello everybody. As the title says, after a long time I'm coming back to this game. Treat me as a "fresh new noob" if you'd like :P I've been reading some posts and decided to play on Jainus server (since there is the most people it seems).

Also saw new Trinity race and balance patches for all classes (let's say reworks). How is this in-game? Did it feel good? As a new player, what should I aim for and what can I expect coming back? Do you have any tips&tricks (legal ofc) to make this easier? (I also saw the level cap is like 120+ or something)

I always liked Human race and its classes, and I am probably gonna make a Defender or Guardian, still have yet to decide. Are Defenders still using Mace + Shield or did it change to Sword + Shield? What about Guardians, is it still only Sword + Dagger?

This is just to play (sort of) casually, not going hardcore, is just to pass time when I don't want to play something else, so if anyone has a guild or something to invite me to help me I will greatly appreciate it (Will be active). Thank you very much

Welcome back, yea Defender is still using Mace+Shield or with dagger.... Now the guardian is better with Dagger+Shield it's fine. As a new player you need of time or of money if u want play pvp and if u want make a pvp char. As I said in a similar thread you have to do lots of stuff to be pro or a second player. Well as a new player you can start make e-cash from ses, twins or in game items...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Welcome back

make a DHAN so OP as EVIL
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Try reading this thread:
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25104
    GL and welcome back
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!