+ Reply to Thread

which server to play and a good character for new players

Hi everyone, im new to this game and i want to know which server to play and which character should i play thank you.

If u prefer a full server u can play Janous where most of ppl are, but there're lot of stuff you have to do (epic weapon, rings, pet etc.) all these items you can afford to do in long long time or you need to donate for them. To Isen a little low played server than Janous, you can lvling a char 95 and then play Power Arena where you can get for free weapon/armor stones. A opinion for you as new player is to start play Trinity char "it's applies to both servers", with which you can lvling automaticaly until to 51 from quests. You can try make many trinity chars for ses then sell ses for get items...
    Last edited by D4rius; 05-18-2016 at 02:57 AM.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

is one character accessible to all janous server? because there is many janous server in game.

Quote Originally Posted by kaloyskie232 View Post
    is one character accessible to all janous server? because there is many janous server in game.
    Yeap, just pick any of those servers and it will lead you to Jainus sever. Its only set out like that now because we have had many server merges over the years. Once your in game, do the tutorial and stay there till about lvl 10/ 15 if you plan on playing other races aside from the Trinity class as they have their own "Tutorial". The whole place might seem like a barren waste land once you do leave the tutorial, but try to get a portal stone to "lime", thats where alot of the players hang out if they arent grinding/ farming/ pvping.

Good Luck!

P.s Welcome.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

so that means i can go at any jainus server to play and my char wont be deleted?

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Yeap, exactly - any Jainus server will do the trick for you.

There are only 2 servers. The first one being Isen (not many ppl).
    Everything therebelow belongs to the Jainus server.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I suggest you not to play this game. Gms are lazy to fix bugs like : ash bugs which many ppl exploited to level up and farm event. But Gm only count on event not delvl those ppl who used ash bug to lvl. This is pay to win game so better u find another game to play.

Quote Originally Posted by vipaccount View Post
    I suggest you not to play this game. Gms are lazy to fix bugs like : ash bugs which many ppl exploited to level up and farm event. But Gm only count on event not delvl those ppl who used ash bug to lvl. This is pay to win game so better u find another game to play.
    Ash bug don't need to be fixed we can take advantage of this, wht u need this fixed after to can pk ppl in hk? Agree that it's pay2 win game....
    Last edited by D4rius; 05-18-2016 at 04:23 AM.