View Poll Results: What stats should 4.0 Upgrades have?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Similar stats to 2.0 and 3.0 upgrades

8 13.33%
  • Nerf 1.0-3.0 upgrades and make a new 4.0 tier while compensating old 1.0-3.0 owners

12 20.00%
  • Higher stats than 2.0 and 3.0 upgrades

23 38.33%
  • I don't want any more upgraded weapons to be sold

17 28.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Upgrades Poll

lol 4.0 upgrades? with what stats? Current upgrades already have enough power behind them to kill people 2-4 times over in a single hit. Want screenshots with what i was hitting at only 5.5k agi? My dhan is only 115+0 and killing 115+30-50 chars in just a couple hits. And no, it's not just cause "dhans are op". it's cause katars are op af. 32% crit, 40% att speed, 74% melee, 73% ele damage. Agi dhan hits 5k normals like nothing(not much but at a few hits per second, it adds up quick)
    Agi dhans killing people with normal hits because of the amount of all stat and melee on everything. ... Yet, you want more.
    300-400k damage in 3 seconds(my dhan hit that on a vit priest not long ago at only 6.2k agi) isnt enough damage for you?

Quote Originally Posted by CPG215 View Post
    lol 4.0 upgrades? with what stats? Current upgrades already have enough power behind them to kill people 2-4 times over in a single hit. Want screenshots with what i was hitting at only 5.5k agi? My dhan is only 115+0 and killing 115+30-50 chars in just a couple hits. And no, it's not just cause "dhans are op". it's cause katars are op af. 32% crit, 40% att speed, 74% melee, 73% ele damage. Agi dhan hits 5k normals like nothing(not much but at a few hits per second, it adds up quick)
    Agi dhans killing people with normal hits because of the amount of all stat and melee on everything. ... Yet, you want more.
    300-400k damage in 3 seconds(my dhan hit that on a vit priest not long ago at only 6.2k agi) isnt enough damage for you?
    i wanna see you survive for over 5 secs if a well geared guardian gets the classic rush+bash+acc+cs, you DONE,

being an agi dhan is all about getting the first hit, if your opponent gets in the first stun on you he should be able to kill you easy cause of lack of defense, even with +15 rulers the hp and defense you have as a full agi dhan is not even close to enough to withstand the melee of a str guardian with decent gear,

and before you ask....

yes i have agi avenger 115+9 ( 7.2k agi ) and an str gurdian 115+8 and a templar lvl 115+3 so yes i have done my fair share of research on this one, u should read up on upcoming patches and you will see that noirs and guardians gonna wreck dhans a part when all patches have landed, enjoy your 300-400k dmg while you can buddy

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Why is my poll full of QQ'ing people from Isen. You don't have upgrades there so get back in game and go farm option stones for your weapon, armour and soon your guild, pets, and socket xp seal kkk. Who gives a crap who's the best player out of an Isen community of like what 20 players?
    GTFO salty scrubs.

For you all, there is probably no defenite solution yet about if and when upgrades are sold or will be sold and what stats they'll have. If PWI wanted to drain their cashcow they could EASILY sell a lot of items that would make them tonns of $, which isn't happening, 'nuff said.

Please vote and give your opinion, extra salt please I'm eating Doritos and I need some salt so I can flush it away with my Mountain Dew, no mad.
    aaaw ofcourse since they have not sold new uppgrades yet that means its 100% sure they will never do it?

got back to your cave with that logic

( add your own salt to your doriots milord )

Quote Originally Posted by CPG215 View Post
    Dhans elemental damage is OP, agi dhans get a lot of melee from all stats, from melee % from weapon but ALSO from the melee thats added through katar mastery, I'm not sure if this is FLAT melee but if so, yea they do a lot of damage with regular aa's.

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo01 View Post
    aaaw ofcourse since they have not sold new uppgrades yet that means its 100% sure they will never do it?

got back to your cave with that logic

( add your own salt to your doriots milord )
    You're a dumb moron that needs glasses, read again what I said. Nowhere I stated they will or will not be sold: ''For you all, there is probably no defenite solution yet about if and when upgrades are sold or will be sold and what stats they'll have''. The whole point of this thread was to check to communitys feedback. What point would there be for a poll if I knew they wouldn't get sold again. Like how frigging retarded are you.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 06-02-2016 at 08:33 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Just resell upg 3.0 why is this so fking hard for you goofs to understand.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Upgrds 4.0 should at least IMO have like 300-400vit (excluding Zhens ofc which would have only magic atk as an atk % cause they don't need more melee) as the only stats and the rest of the 3.0 mods. It wont probably fix Agi dhans broken elemental damage but it will(should) make everyone tanky enough to completely combo on. Onyx weaps have all atk every time you reinforce it so no need for str/dex/int/agi/psy as stats. Everyone is hitting hard enough no need for higher atk values. That is just my way of seeing it >.>
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Thank you to the people staying on topic and discussing the issue at hand. We are reading this post, so try to keep it constructive and on topic, yeah?

I would take 3.0 or 4.0 weapons. Just sell them. Pretty please. :c

Banned
    Not me. I'm waiting for Upgrades version 10. Then ima rool yo all!

Personally, i dont really feel there should be a sale... Although, if there is to be one, they should wait til patches are at least finished.
    Maybe make a 4.0 or whatever. Glacial is sufficient. Put stats on them that would balance the current ones already out(less offense/more defense).
    2.0 and 3.0 are both good in their own ways. If there is a permanent sale, they should both be sold. Not just 3.0 because, in some regards, 3.0 are not ideal whereas a 2.0 upgrade would be. I've even seen a 2.5, if you will. Half 2.0, half 3.0. It was actually a pretty nice club, stat-wise.
    More damage output than what is currently on 2.0/3.0's would be a mistake in my opinion. From what i see in all these patches is a huge boost in offense with only a mediocre boost in defense. It's a heavily offensive patch. A lot of one shot kills from many classes.
    Option stones on IM/Game Parlor are something that would definitely need looking at and possible revision on the availability of certain ones(Perfected Wings of Silva as an example. Guaranteed 70% ele damage on upgs now is a bit extreme), if there were to be a sale as well.

The way i see it though, if player equality is the goal then do a perm sale of all upg weapon types.
    If class balance is the goal, don't sell ****.
    Last edited by CPG215; 06-02-2016 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Clarification