View Poll Results: What stats should 4.0 Upgrades have?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Similar stats to 2.0 and 3.0 upgrades

8 13.33%
  • Nerf 1.0-3.0 upgrades and make a new 4.0 tier while compensating old 1.0-3.0 owners

12 20.00%
  • Higher stats than 2.0 and 3.0 upgrades

23 38.33%
  • I don't want any more upgraded weapons to be sold

17 28.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Upgrades Poll

Quote Originally Posted by CPG215 View Post
    Forum battles? This was actually a pretty decent forum discussion... until the isen fangirls came along.
    Thank you sir! Here have a cookie
    Idk if calling him/her/it The Legend is an actual insult but sure go for it guys

On topic so since Isen IZ balanced it doesn't need any GM attention so that means GMs should concentrate all their work on Jainus you know more events, weekly sales, etc etc etc to balance it and promote it even more you know.
    Last edited by RBNXD; 06-01-2016 at 08:06 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kenji91 View Post
    " The Legend " hmm i approve of this new nickname
    its like these isen fools have never heard of Shawnc1186 tha legend or something...

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by CPG215 View Post
    Forum battles? This was actually a pretty decent forum discussion... until the isen fangirls came along.
    looking back at this thread u have not put anything of value into this this discussion, great timing how you gonna come back with post now talking bout how the great the discussion was that you had NOTHING to add to

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Thank you sir! Here have a cookie
    Idk if calling him/her/it The Legend is an actual insult but sure go for it guys

On topic so since Isen IZ balanced it doesn't need any GM attention so that means GMs should concentrate all their work on Jainus you know more events, weekly sales, etc etc etc to balance it and promote it even more you know.
    lol it would be wise to follow the text of every post before uttering yourself, no1 has claimed Isen is balanced, the only thing i have seen is a few people claiming that uppgrades should either be removed or be an option for everyone, not to much to ask or what do you think?

What's happening to this thread? Why all of a sudden this turned to ISEN VS Jainus forum PVP x.x

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    What's happening to this thread? Why all of a sudden this turned to ISEN VS Jainus forum PVP x.x
    hahah it's a little too late dude, people are sitting to high up on their privilged uppgraded horses O_O

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    its like these isen fools have never heard of Shawnc1186 tha legend or something...
    thus another legend named sunnyangel joined his ranks! The Forum Salutes you!
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

Go isen players ^^ na back to the topic, i vote for beter stats on the new 4.0 upgrade, so we all can buy new ones

Brand new 4.0 weapons sale that shall be avalible for EVERYONE regardless of which server they choose to play on, The only thing that should determine who gets their hands on the weapons should be who is willing to put down the money for them or not.

this thread went off topic too early lol cause of the selfproclamied " top tier " players started crying, PWI is a greedy money machine, they will sell some type of uppgrades sooner or later. they are well aware of how much money they would lose if they choosed not to do it,

everyone should just check the result of the poll made in this thread and then get back into the game.

" Closing this meaningless post and poll forever "

Why is my poll full of QQ'ing people from Isen. You don't have upgrades there so get back in game and go farm option stones for your weapon, armour and soon your guild, pets, and socket xp seal kkk. Who gives a crap who's the best player out of an Isen community of like what 20 players?
    GTFO salty scrubs.

For you all, there is probably no defenite solution yet about if and when upgrades are sold or will be sold and what stats they'll have. If PWI wanted to drain their cashcow they could EASILY sell a lot of items that would make them tonns of $, which isn't happening, 'nuff said.

Please vote and give your opinion, extra salt please I'm eating Doritos and I need some salt so I can flush it away with my Mountain Dew, no mad.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h