View Poll Results: What stats should 4.0 Upgrades have?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Similar stats to 2.0 and 3.0 upgrades

8 13.33%
  • Nerf 1.0-3.0 upgrades and make a new 4.0 tier while compensating old 1.0-3.0 owners

12 20.00%
  • Higher stats than 2.0 and 3.0 upgrades

23 38.33%
  • I don't want any more upgraded weapons to be sold

17 28.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Upgrades Poll

Post Upgrades Poll

So I want to have a poll about what people think about upgraded weapons and about what the next tier should look like. Feel free to share ideas or thoughts below.

Yes I know, No I don't care about your salt.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 05-17-2016 at 06:05 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Dhans and HalfElfs are hitting pretty much hard compared to Giants and Mages that have been left behind, Dekans are still to be seen, Guards are fine, Elfs and Trinities still to be seen.
    Last batch of Upgrds went a little too far with the damage output they are doing right now so I have to say new Tier with lower stats but higher defense with specific weapons for that specific build or class.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I spoke to karazy and I told him yesterday.... you raise the bar and there is no turning back. Resell the 3.0s and leave it at that, balancing the game through upgrade stats is just stupid and its what got us into this mess in the 1st place. I mean fk there is a reason why you are not in charge of balance and your korean overlords are.

Just look at what happened some goof at playwith USA was like "oh agi dhans are so underpowered lets give them a new upgrade with broken stats" then agi dhan buff comes out and now you are like WHAT DO WE DO NOW PANIC MODE ACTIVATED! Same with the rofl 90% range attack on xbow.

Simply put playwith USA has 3 jobs:

1: Keep the lights on
    2: Sell the things people want so people dont resort to using the black market
    3: Keep us entertained

Now if you want to talk about balancing items from a game economy standpoint.... thats something the community should comment on.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

The Game is already unbalanced enough, So the fair thing to do is to resell the weapons so more player can get their hands on them insted of just a choosen few.
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I spoke to karazy and I told him yesterday.... you raise the bar and there is no turning back. Resell the 3.0s and leave it at that, balancing the game through upgrade stats is just stupid and its what got us into this mess in the 1st place. I mean fk there is a reason why you are not in charge of balance and your korean overlords are.

Just look at what happened some goof at playwith USA was like "oh agi dhans are so underpowered lets give them a new upgrade with broken stats" then agi dhan buff comes out and now you are like WHAT DO WE DO NOW PANIC MODE ACTIVATED! Same with the rofl 90% range attack on xbow.

Simply put playwith USA has 3 jobs:

1: Keep the lights on
    2: Sell the things people want so people dont resort to using the black market
    3: Keep us entertained

Now if you want to talk about balancing items from a game economy standpoint.... thats something the community should comment on.
    Reselling 3.0 upgs does not seem like a good idea to me, some of these weapons are totally OP especially now with the balancing patches. The Koreans won't just 1,2,3 change skills and stuff based on which upgs are sold here.

Balancing things from an economical point of view is far more easy than actuall ingame balance. If PWI sells upgs reguarly and also holds talisman/walter events and makes it easier to get ABSO sets then the price of all those items will drop. All they have to do is give the players a supply, the items will get less scarce and the price will drop...economy 101 lol. The only issue that would remain are bossdrops +12-18 which are bloody expensive, this issue could also get adressed but it would increase the stat inflation at the same time which is not something anyone wants.

Quote Originally Posted by kenji91 View Post
    The Game is already unbalanced enough, So the fair thing to do is to resell the weapons so more player can get their hands on them insted of just a choosen few.
    But what do you want, exactly the same weapons as the last 3.0 batch? This will for example mean that Agi dhans will go totally out of control with 3.0 katars lol.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    Bring the raaaiiiiiin!

The Epics/Upgrades egg has already been cracked. There is no way to stuff the Epic/Upgrades back into the egg and pretend it never broke. They are out there and made a mess of the game.

PWi - If you are gonna sell upgrades, then sell upgrades and stop pussiefooting around with the subject. The way you guys have totally clusterfrakked this game they are no longer a luxury but an absolute necessity at the end game. In-game forged weapons are simply no longer competitive anymore. You guys made that bed now you have to sleep in it.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Bring the raaaiiiiiin!

The Epics/Upgrades egg has already been cracked. There is no way to stuff the Epic/Upgrades back into the egg and pretend it never broke. They are out there and made a mess of the game.

PWi - If you are gonna sell upgrades, then sell upgrades and stop pussiefooting around with the subject. The way you guys have totally clusterfrakked this game they are no longer a luxury but an absolute necessity at the end game. In-game forged weapons are simply no longer competitive anymore. You guys made that bed now you have to sleep in it.
    I'll bring the effin downpour.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Bring the raaaiiiiiin!

I do agree that Forging is no longer viable but if this new upgrs have lets say better defense over damage vs the old(3.0-1.0) upgrds prob the problem would be solved and people would get into more defense(talking about some serious defense mod) vs Broken damage(Weap Atk, Atk spd, Crit rate).
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Reselling 3.0 upgs does not seem like a good idea to me, some of these weapons are totally OP especially now with the balancing patches. The Koreans won't just 1,2,3 change skills and stuff based on which upgs are sold here.

Balancing things from an economical point of view is far more easy than actuall ingame balance. If PWI sells upgs reguarly and also holds talisman/walter events and makes it easier to get ABSO sets then the price of all those items will drop. All they have to do is give the players a supply, the items will get less scarce and the price will drop...economy 101 lol. The only issue that would remain are bossdrops +12-18 which are bloody expensive, this issue could also get adressed but it would increase the stat inflation at the same time which is not something anyone wants.

But what do you want, exactly the same weapons as the last 3.0 batch? This will for example mean that Agi dhans will go totally out of control with 3.0 katars lol.

I would rather die to 100 agi dhans with 3.0 katars then only die to the 5 who were smart enough to buy one. They raised the bar by making 3.0 weapons they cant turn back now and screw everyone over. And who is seriously worried about agi dhans? they have to get through the stupid bless shield block chance, new mb with maad psy, obli and if all else fails....loop

This game is broken enough as it is to be worried that 1 more class is gonna be broken.

Honestly maybe you are right we need more broken classes can I get an onyx upg staff with 1500 int/psy/vit, 300% magic attack/hp/mp, 100% hp/mp abs, 70% dd, 120% attack speed, 120% mobi and most importantly..... 500% armor def.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Banned
    Or just move to another game.

Problem solved !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast