View Poll Results: What stats should 4.0 Upgrades have?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Similar stats to 2.0 and 3.0 upgrades

8 13.33%
  • Nerf 1.0-3.0 upgrades and make a new 4.0 tier while compensating old 1.0-3.0 owners

12 20.00%
  • Higher stats than 2.0 and 3.0 upgrades

23 38.33%
  • I don't want any more upgraded weapons to be sold

17 28.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: Upgrades Poll

There is no point in putting extra effort into these things just sell upg 3.0 again and be done with it.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Karazy u need to put some toothpaste in your shampoo you have a cavity in your head . the very fact you have to ask lofl shows how messed up this is. cat is out of the bag ,Pandora's box has been open, that ship has sailed .Your inaction is the very reason there so much rmt going on its called supply and demand basic economics the prices of upg, boss acc, ect anything good in other word is at double to triple what it should be .but it don't just stop there try to forge something or plus ,even dlvl its the good old days made worse times x2 . in my 8 yrs playing I finally realize the jokes on us .so I want to thank you for not selling upg as I probably would have had to sell my house just to forge and plus then dlvl just for 1 piece .I'm having a hard time finding a reason to play there is nothing to buy in EM or in game except very overpriced to outrageous priced items .So what good is my pile of rps and crone you wont help us to improve what we have or might want for that matter it quite the opposite I feel hindered at every corner here see if this looks familiar fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail I would shake it at you if I could . anyway sell upg 1.0 2.0 3.0 every so often no to 4.0 game is already to much imbalance, how bout selling +1 tickets up to +15 .FIX your forging, enhancement back to pre jin merger immediately as it is a broken useless money pit if your trying to drive away player by all means keep it up business as usual . lets take exp i notice there no boost albeit microscopic exp boost anymore as if the exp wasn't low enough .when your exp number ends with .06965 are you kidding me to the hundred thousand you realize just how small this # is yep but its going up right . rates should be tripled of what they are and they would still be to low. scrolls of 50% should be scraped they are close to useless sell 200 %,300% regularly .Your job as I see gm's is to make this game a enjoyable experience that we can advance in skills and equipment through are endeavers but the fact is the complete opposite. The end may be near for me but Karazy is the end near for you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yg99gY View Post
    I think this not better idea.. There's no such a game has no problems! lmafo!
    I actually play fifa 2016 and I enjoy it

On a side note, fifa 2016 is really free to play (except the 20 euros you invest for the game), you don't have to pay to win.

I wouldn't spend a cent anymore in rohan. My biggest mistake was to start with those mystery boxes rewarding infinity rings and noc sets, then starting to spend real money on pixels.

Lets just delete rohan and everyone gonna be fine.
    Last edited by OrdinoArcalis; 06-06-2016 at 03:02 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by akdrifter View Post
    Karazy u need to put some toothpaste in your shampoo you have a cavity in your head . the very fact you have to ask lofl shows how messed up this is. cat is out of the bag ,Pandora's box has been open, that ship has sailed .Your inaction is the very reason there so much rmt going on its called supply and demand basic economics the prices of upg, boss acc, ect anything good in other word is at double to triple what it should be .but it don't just stop there try to forge something or plus ,even dlvl its the good old days made worse times x2 . in my 8 yrs playing I finally realize the jokes on us .so I want to thank you for not selling upg as I probably would have had to sell my house just to forge and plus then dlvl just for 1 piece .I'm having a hard time finding a reason to play there is nothing to buy in EM or in game except very overpriced to outrageous priced items .So what good is my pile of rps and crone you wont help us to improve what we have or might want for that matter it quite the opposite I feel hindered at every corner here see if this looks familiar fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail I would shake it at you if I could . anyway sell upg 1.0 2.0 3.0 every so often no to 4.0 game is already to much imbalance, how bout selling +1 tickets up to +15 .FIX your forging, enhancement back to pre jin merger immediately as it is a broken useless money pit if your trying to drive away player by all means keep it up business as usual . lets take exp i notice there no boost albeit microscopic exp boost anymore as if the exp wasn't low enough .when your exp number ends with .06965 are you kidding me to the hundred thousand you realize just how small this # is yep but its going up right . rates should be tripled of what they are and they would still be to low. scrolls of 50% should be scraped they are close to useless sell 200 %,300% regularly .Your job as I see gm's is to make this game a enjoyable experience that we can advance in skills and equipment through are endeavers but the fact is the complete opposite. The end may be near for me but Karazy is the end near for you
    oh dear. Someone appears to be upset.

I dont think raging on Karazy is the right thing to do when it comes to the games economy try raging on GMNicole she works on the marketing thing. A couple of guys and I have send Karazy some sugestions regarding a new tier of epics. Use the formula PJ posted on how things work and youll find who to blame.
    Cheers
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    I actually play fifa 2016 and I enjoy it

On a side note, fifa 2016 is really free to play (except the 20 euros you invest for the game), you don't have to pay to win.

I wouldn't spend a cent anymore in rohan. My biggest mistake was to start with those mystery boxes rewarding infinity rings and noc sets, then starting to spend real money on pixels.

Lets just delete rohan and everyone gonna be fine.
    damnn your my hero!!!!!! is true fifa theres no pay to win or anyother console game, just $$ for extras or maps, but the skills? every gamer play with his own skills, what the point of p2w? to show who have more $$$? thats why I still playing console games lol. maybe someday Ill came back here maybe.....

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    I dont think raging on Karazy is the right thing to do when it comes to the games economy try raging on GMNicole she works on the marketing thing. A couple of guys and I have send Karazy some sugestions regarding a new tier of epics. Use the formula PJ posted on how things work and youll find who to blame.
    Cheers
    Please GMNicole hasnt been a marketing exec since she left her position at paypal. If GMNicole was in charge of marketing we would have upg 3.0 sales and ring reinforcing events and master ultipack and flash sales and mystery box because GMNicole knows how to make ppl spend.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    TBF, Karazy and Nicole are the only two keeping this sorta upright (if you consider the Tower of Pisa to be straight) - but there's only so much two can do.

I do suppose our 'patience' is a bit stretched (euphemism), nowadays.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Ohhh my bad then
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!