View Poll Results: What stats should 4.0 Upgrades have?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Similar stats to 2.0 and 3.0 upgrades

8 13.33%
  • Nerf 1.0-3.0 upgrades and make a new 4.0 tier while compensating old 1.0-3.0 owners

12 20.00%
  • Higher stats than 2.0 and 3.0 upgrades

23 38.33%
  • I don't want any more upgraded weapons to be sold

17 28.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Upgrades Poll

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Translation: I didnt read the entire thread where people say to SELL THE UPGRADES but I want to pick fights with ppl on the forums for no reason.

Sit the **** down bitch
    OMG OMG OMG is this the forum warrior sunnyangel ive heard so much about in the legends?

please sir can you sign my keyboard with your salt pleaaaaaase!!

Quote Originally Posted by Deathwatcherr View Post
    OMG OMG OMG is this the forum warrior sunnyangel ive heard so much about in the legends?

please sir can you sign my keyboard with your salt pleaaaaaase!!
    hahahahah ok this one here made my day,

let sunny be salty if he wants, he is a legend indeed, been around and talking down on people on forums since like....forever?

respect the Legends and Elders of the forum bro

wuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah jainus people getting sensitive bout uppgrades being an option for everyone wuaaaaaaah....sniff sniff...." wiping the tears "

^ isen in a nutshell. And then karazy says he needs more community feedback to fix the game kappa.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

^ isen in a nutshell. And then karazy says he needs more community feedback to fix the game kappa.
    For your information i got my main char on Jainus, I do got a lvl 13 toon on isen if thats what you mean? whatever point u were trying to make is hereby dismissed,
    Last edited by renzmart; 06-01-2016 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by renzmart View Post
    For your information i got my mainchar on Jainus, I do got a lvl 13 toon on isen if thats what you mean? whatever point u were trying to make is hereby dismissed,
    It seems someone is sensitive.....................
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

The Legend has spoken!! time to close this thread so he can focus on forum battles elsewhere

" The Legend " hmm i approve of this new nickname
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

+1 for " The Forum Warrior " cause The Legend & Sunnyangel sounds too peaceful

Quote Originally Posted by tranquocvi1991 View Post
    The Legend has spoken!! time to close this thread so he can focus on forum battles elsewhere
    Forum battles? This was actually a pretty decent forum discussion... until the isen fangirls came along.