View Poll Results: What stats should 4.0 Upgrades have?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Similar stats to 2.0 and 3.0 upgrades

8 13.33%
  • Nerf 1.0-3.0 upgrades and make a new 4.0 tier while compensating old 1.0-3.0 owners

12 20.00%
  • Higher stats than 2.0 and 3.0 upgrades

23 38.33%
  • I don't want any more upgraded weapons to be sold

17 28.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Upgrades Poll

Quote Originally Posted by Whipper View Post
    how Dumb can some one be to Invested to much cash in a game? that is your OWN DAMM FAULT....
    Now Stop crying about the Upgrade **** and we all know the Jainus Server is Broke.... ofc i Vote for much more Upgrade ****.. i love it to see if ppl are Mad and crying on the forums
    You Guys Invested to much in the damm game.. i know you noobs would els playing on Isen..
    yeah i sold all my stuff wen i was playing in Ran like 2 years ago...
    and yeah dont worry i was one of those Dumb Player that invested to much in 2008 - 2014 RIP
    rofl so lets look at this again.

The ppl of the anus server are heavily heavily invested isen is not an option.

Whats so confusing about that? I still got some original chars from release that I have been working on slowly with upgrades and boss drops and other op crap that I have acquired over the years. I dont want to throw that away to be in a "Balanced" (what is this a joke?) server which isnt actually balanced at all.

Isen was a mistake just like jin was a mistake what sets the anus server and all other servers apart is that the anus server has survived so many mistakes that it will always be right no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathwatcherr View Post
    BIG lol on this one. Jainus people are afraid of Isen players getting on their lvl, thus they cannot keep saying " isen the worst server " blablabla no more,

Time spent on a game, money invested on a game is ones OWN choice and should NOT be a contributing factor to what other players should be allowed or NOT allowed to get,

These Jainus people feel waaaaay to entiteld, Ofcourse all isen people want your damn uppgrade cause OMG JAINUS PEOPLE ARE SO COOL AND CAN TANK 300 PEOPLE WITH + 18 GEAR AND 3.0 WEAPONS, I WANNA BE JUST LIKE THEM WHEN I GROW UP!!

Get off your high horse and stop being afraid of new players getting the chance to whoop your ass with upgraded weapons, as the time you were granted them in the first place, these new players should have the same option,

For me its ok, i already have mace ready and done, and i also got a toon on Isen i log from time to time cause my guild on isen is awsome, but see me im not selfish like most jainus players who wants to stay superior to isen forever just so they can keep talking about how bad the server is,

TAKE YOUR UPPGRADED STICKS OUT YOUR ASSES!

Thank you in advance
    Yah totally! im scared of people who

1: Dont have money to afford upgrades
    2: Dont have the commitment of your regular anus server counterpart

I dont know what you think is gonna happen man you ditch the anus server for isen because you dont want the competition of those tryhard upgrade +18 boss drop holders but for some reason you dont understand how you would lose the gear race if the anus server elitists were to come to isen.

Oh and isen pvp is much higher quality right? its like a little league game where everybody gets a trophy because if everyone uses ****ty crafted gear with incomplete stone sets then everyone can die = everyone is noob.
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 05-31-2016 at 02:40 PM.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post

I dont know what you think is gonna happen man you ditch the anus server for isen because you dont want the competition of those tryhard upgrade +18 boss drop holders but for some reason you dont understand how you would lose the gear race if the anus server elitists were to come to isen.

Oh and isen pvp is much higher quality right? its like a little league game where everybody gets a trophy because if everyone uses ****ty crafted gear with incomplete stone sets then everyone can die = everyone is noob.
    If I'm not mistaken one of the "anus elitists" is already in Isen and he's wrecking the Isen pioneers. He's xCupid. That player is unstoppable in LMS.

Yeah xcupid is the best on isen, wondering if some one can kill him in 1 vs 1

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    rofl so lets look at this again.

The ppl of the anus server are heavily heavily invested isen is not an option.

Whats so confusing about that? I still got some original chars from release that I have been working on slowly with upgrades and boss drops and other op crap that I have acquired over the years. I dont want to throw that away to be in a "Balanced" (what is this a joke?) server which isnt actually balanced at all.

Isen was a mistake just like jin was a mistake what sets the anus server and all other servers apart is that the anus server has survived so many mistakes that it will always be right no matter what.

Yah totally! im scared of people who

1: Dont have money to afford upgrades
    2: Dont have the commitment of your regular anus server counterpart

how you know who got the money to spend on uppgrades when its not even avalible for them to buy? hmmmm lacking IQ much sir?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    Yeah xcupid is the best on isen, wondering if some one can kill him in 1 vs 1
    HAHAHAH lemme give you some names that have 1v1 cupid already and are right now making him cry cause he cant lvl in peace,

1. DhanOfDeath

2. VietEpic

3. Past

4. Magnum007

5. Painless

6. NoirOfTrinity

also to keep in mind that this guy is HIGHER lvl than all of the people listed above

should i keep going?

Cupid ( Steve from Jainus ) is bored cause he is a lonewolf that fights basicly EVERYONE on the server cause he is a guild jumper that have basicly pissed of every guild at some point,never the less he still getting slayed everywhere.

He is the only player above +15 who even attend LMS, he goes there to 1 **** low lvls, rest of Isens higher lvls have not entered LMS since about a month back ( i know cause i have attended 95% of them ) cause of the simple fact that they dont see the gain in it since they all already stacked with alm scrolls aleady got star title

this xCupid guy is hella funny, he ran crying to Kenjis GM, asking for " peace " cause he want to hit transcender and cause Kenji slays him everywhere, i saw 1 screenshot from that convo and it was funny as hell, Steve drops hella $$$ on Isen, but he choose the wrong server to spend money on, Cause even tho he spent the most money on Isen he is still getting wrecked by Past, VietEpic and MilordZymeth in pvp, these people are actually skilled with their chars and have played them for a long time and have a knowledge about the skill rotations which steve seems to lack

I just loooove how he spents thousands on isen, stands in lime and screams hes the king of the server and then get killed 10mins afterwards,..

another fun fact is that this dude has changed the race of that xCupid char like 5 times, from templar, dhan to scout then to ranger than back to temp and now dhan again, all the drama steve creates on isen is 70% of the reason why i log my toon on isen, Lime comedy at its finest!

wooow hahah it's so easy to see who here is actually active on isen and who logs their alt just for LMS and PA,

personally i stopped attending LMS about 2 months ago ( just wanted to get star title for all my alts ), Im sure xCupid is wrecking everyone in LMS cause they ones hes fighting is below lvl 115+5 and hes an agi pred lvl 115+36. ( 9k agi ) ofcourse he 1 shots everyone,

Im not even gonna comment on the part about cupid wanting peace with Kenji..i dont like to speak out what other people say unless they can defend themselfs, However, ANYONE who is active on Isen should know how xCupid moves and who he fears and which choosen people is wrecking him in pvp and on hk lol

And what he did to InfiniteKOS after Past pissed him off got me laughing for over a week straight,

as stated above. Steve is a lonleywolf who wants to lvl in peace but managed to piss the wrong people on Isen off too manny times.....for the best lime comedy i invite everyone to create a toon on isen and stand in lime 10minutes after TSB is over and about 15 minutes before PA starts, Infinite, Past & Steve has provided us with quite the shows so far
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

xStupid - IM THE STRONGEST CHAR ON THIS SERVER, I AM GOD ( yeah he actually said that )

"Past comes and kills him in lime"

xStupid - ohhh bro you need 200s to even do 10 damage on me, you sick dude,
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" VietEpic wrecks him in warehouse "

xStupid - lol lucky shot, 1 more stun and you would have been 1 shooted,
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milord and Milady kills him and hes alt at lime

xStupid - HAHAH bro you need a girl to help you win over me?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i can quote about 20 more of instances like these but no need,

The Isen population is well aware of steves bs and betrayals of agreements with both Infinite and Kenji, and now when he get's to pay the price by the high tier players on the server whos stopping him from grinding and he always come with an excuse for losing pvp
    Last edited by ronaldo01; 06-01-2016 at 06:35 AM.

I hope you guys can post some ss for some proof or a movie because for me he is still the best, and evryone is the best im forum fights

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    I hope you guys can post some ss for some proof or a movie because for me he is still the best, and evryone is the best im forum fights
    how long have you been on isen sir?

do you have any chars capable of going mirror dungeons or warehouse and spectate any other pvp than from sz in LMS or limestone? or even township battle for that matter?

i see your point " i only seen him kill people and never seen anyone kill him, therefor to me he is the best "

kk i get it, and i have only seen 1 person on Isen soloing alla bosses in demonic cave, thus this rule out that any other people can do the same thing? ( i would guess current number is above 10 people )

Your logic makes my head burn from the inside, so ignorant its not even funny

My suggestion for you is this ( since you need to see stuff with your own eyes to believe it can exist)

If you are NOT strong enough to move to any mirror dungeons or warehouse, my advise is that you try to find someone above lvl 115+15 who can take you there to spectate the pvp thats going on in there on a daily basis. and you can judge for yourself,

and if you cant find anyone to take you, you have a 2nd option,

Purchase a spectator ticket for township battle and enjoy yourself,

FYI,

i have never seen someone beat the defender xScout in a 1v1 pvp, therefore he is the best player on Isen, and no1 can beat him, according to your logic, heuehueheuehu.

i hope someone of the top tiers in Kenji or Infinite would post SS or videos on here but i doubt any of them is 24/7 active on the forums. too busy playing the actual game i guess, but hey, i can dream right?

Quote Originally Posted by tranquocvi1991 View Post
    how you know who got the money to spend on uppgrades when its not even avalible for them to buy? hmmmm lacking IQ much sir?

Translation: I didnt read the entire thread where people say to SELL THE UPGRADES but I want to pick fights with ppl on the forums for no reason.

Sit the **** down bitch

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461