View Poll Results: What stats should 4.0 Upgrades have?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Similar stats to 2.0 and 3.0 upgrades

8 13.33%
  • Nerf 1.0-3.0 upgrades and make a new 4.0 tier while compensating old 1.0-3.0 owners

12 20.00%
  • Higher stats than 2.0 and 3.0 upgrades

23 38.33%
  • I don't want any more upgraded weapons to be sold

17 28.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Upgrades Poll

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    another delusional person how cute.

You have invested 5 minutes into isen and you think I am gonna throw 7 years of progress in the anus server out the window? come on man

The ppl on the anus server are heavily heavily invested isen is not an option.
    BIG lol on this one. Jainus people are afraid of Isen players getting on their lvl, thus they cannot keep saying " isen the worst server " blablabla no more,

Time spent on a game, money invested on a game is ones OWN choice and should NOT be a contributing factor to what other players should be allowed or NOT allowed to get,

These Jainus people feel waaaaay to entiteld, Ofcourse all isen people want your damn uppgrade cause OMG JAINUS PEOPLE ARE SO COOL AND CAN TANK 300 PEOPLE WITH + 18 GEAR AND 3.0 WEAPONS, I WANNA BE JUST LIKE THEM WHEN I GROW UP!!

Get off your high horse and stop being afraid of new players getting the chance to whoop your ass with upgraded weapons, as the time you were granted them in the first place, these new players should have the same option,

For me its ok, i already have mace ready and done, and i also got a toon on Isen i log from time to time cause my guild on isen is awsome, but see me im not selfish like most jainus players who wants to stay superior to isen forever just so they can keep talking about how bad the server is,

TAKE YOUR UPPGRADED STICKS OUT YOUR ASSES!

Thank you in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Deathwatcherr View Post
    BIG lol on this one. Jainus people are afraid of Isen players getting on their lvl, thus they cannot keep saying " isen the worst server " blablabla no more,

Time spent on a game, money invested on a game is ones OWN choice and should NOT be a contributing factor to what other players should be allowed or NOT allowed to get,

These Jainus people feel waaaaay to entiteld, Ofcourse all isen people want your damn uppgrade cause OMG JAINUS PEOPLE ARE SO COOL AND CAN TANK 300 PEOPLE WITH + 18 GEAR AND 3.0 WEAPONS, I WANNA BE JUST LIKE THEM WHEN I GROW UP!!

Get off your high horse and stop being afraid of new players getting the chance to whoop your ass with upgraded weapons, as the time you were granted them in the first place, these new players should have the same option,

For me its ok, i already have mace ready and done, and i also got a toon on Isen i log from time to time cause my guild on isen is awsome, but see me im not selfish like most jainus players who wants to stay superior to isen forever just so they can keep talking about how bad the server is,

TAKE YOUR UPPGRADED STICKS OUT YOUR ASSES!

Thank you in advance
    lol, this response is so full of ignorance i dont even know where to begin...

Quote Originally Posted by CPG215 View Post
    lol, this response is so full of ignorance i dont even know where to begin...
    butthurt +1. try reading it using your head dude, there is some good an valid points here if you have the IQ to see it,

there is no logic in letting just some choosen ones have these uppgraded weapons, fair enough should be to let everyone have the same access as long as you are willing to pay for them, The people who are right now sitting on uppgrades are trying to protect what makes them " special " on jainus,

Once a upgrade sale hits they will be slayed on a daily by anyone who can afford those weapons, and thats how the game should be, ohh and also dont forget all the money PWI gonna make from all these people thats gonna drop $ on uppgrades, So no matter who like it or not....anduppgrade sale will come sooner or later, maybe in 2 years....or maybe in 2 weeks, but the only thing thats 100% sure is that its coming sooner or later. there is too much money to be made for PWI to not sell them

starting up countown for butthurt jainus fanboys to flame my post in 1....2...3...GO

if i was 1 of 10 people who had a weapon i could slay anyone with i would also do whatever i could to make sure other people did not get it lol hahah, So i dont blame the jainus people for trying to protect what keeps their chars relevent,

still it does not take away from the fact that it is unfair that only a few players have these weapons.

im all for another sale. go go go go go
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

After another upg sale, how about we go for upg rings/boss drops +18 sale also.
    Absolute +18 sale too? why not? **** it. lets put it all on sale.
    Twin aura's as well, yeah?

Cause you know. Fairness.

eeehm no1 has said that they should sell finished +18 accs or stated such a thing and its not compareble to 3.0 weapons in any way....the fairness is that everyone gets the chance to buy weapons or accs and if they wanna dump money or upgrading other ingame items to their max +, thats their choice. but the option is availible for all who wants it and that is fair YES, and you sir need to seek help for your ignorance..

Cause you know. Stupidity
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

Dude how do you even think? are you even thinking at all?

we should put your sorry ass brain up for sale,

Cause you know. Useless

HAHAHAH the ignorance of this guy is on a diffrent lvl, +18 rulers sale? same thing as weapon sale? GTFO, Trying to come up with something to fit hes dumb comment, but im out of ideas so ill just join the bandwagon.

Cause you know, retarded

I have to bet that this guy has no idea how much that said +18 accs will have to be sold for. You can get armors and weapon on em or im(upgrds) but accs should be left to the player to reinforce them or keep them how they are.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Whipper View Post
    The Real And Only One ^^
    haha its me Lemons, yo old GM ))