View Poll Results: What stats should 4.0 Upgrades have?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Similar stats to 2.0 and 3.0 upgrades

8 13.33%
  • Nerf 1.0-3.0 upgrades and make a new 4.0 tier while compensating old 1.0-3.0 owners

12 20.00%
  • Higher stats than 2.0 and 3.0 upgrades

23 38.33%
  • I don't want any more upgraded weapons to be sold

17 28.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Upgrades Poll

I personaly dont want any form of onyx that are not the ones we already have, upgrds should stay in glacials but that is just me
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Sure lets keep it at glacial but you gotta understand there is no going back if 3.0 has the superior stats then we have to stay in line.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I agree that they should put for sale Epic 2.0 (glacial epic) and upg 3.0 again and some new upg 4.0 (taking as a model upg 1.0), but then they should stop here.
    Because my feeling is that we are entering in a sort of spiral that is never ending... I know we entered already...
    I am also for some epic rings in order to be able to compete with the overpriced boss drops.
    Another thing is that the onyx weapons parts that mobs drop should be higher in atk, higher than any upg, to get at the end close to 100% or more whatever atk.
    Any upg and epic weapon should not exceed 80% atk.

Level 1 character - crones beggar...

What is the the stats for upg weapons 3.0. Cause the link provided for ynk is broken

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Sure lets keep it at glacial but you gotta understand there is no going back if 3.0 has the superior stats then we have to stay in line.
    Not looking to make or thinking on any nerf actually but without that stats there is no going anywhere. Problem with Onyx weapons is that reinforcing them provides all pure atk and we dont need more pure atk from any item anymore.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

First fix is the Buffing others becomes self buffs only... if 4.0 items are released what will happen on not normal stats and damages? Since the game is broken i love to buy one
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    sigh*
    Can someone post the Upgrd 3.0 stats of all weapons here so we can discus more accurately?
    No option stones added if possible. RAW stats.
    No one will post I guess.. Probably 1st is you will think its his/her item, 2nd from Pservers.
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

People are already selling everything they own to buy Katars(especially ele) and 115 Dhans. Dhans are one shotting everything as it is. My avenger is 115+0 and hits a 115+50 char 50k+. I'm not even geared properly. Few 7's. Minimal IM. Feath +12s. If theres another sale, they need to remove the Perfected wings, all the brave options and all the adorned for everything except the DD, that ones fine, gonna need it with all the new damage. Otherwise **** is going to get out of control. Especially if we get that "adjusted balance patch" krohan got... lol. Invoke going up to 2000%. They're going to be critting just as hard as dhans soon. Dekans getting more HP. Dark elves becoming more of a pain. Rangers getting an AoE crit shot... They need to just stop with the upgrade sales all together. They dont do enough for defense. All it does is boost damage to an insane amount. If theres to be another upg sale, that would be the end of the game. With all the AoEs nowdays, no one would even be able to leave the SZ.
    Unless they change actual game mechanics, an upg sale will not fix anything. It will only make the game worse.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I don't get why everyone and their grandmother must get an AoE per sé. It defeats the purpose of actual classes.
    That aside, here's to defensive upgrades.

I'm all in for PvP defense on future weapons and shit.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

The only pvp defense you need is enough firepower to kill him with 51k crits instead of his measly 50k crits.

Weapon stats wont save this game if anything what has to happen is we need that pvp armor with the secondary 30% dd source. Also crit resist would be nice.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast