View Poll Results: What stats should 4.0 Upgrades have?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Similar stats to 2.0 and 3.0 upgrades

8 13.33%
  • Nerf 1.0-3.0 upgrades and make a new 4.0 tier while compensating old 1.0-3.0 owners

12 20.00%
  • Higher stats than 2.0 and 3.0 upgrades

23 38.33%
  • I don't want any more upgraded weapons to be sold

17 28.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Upgrades Poll

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    Or just move to another game.

Problem solved !
    I think this not better idea.. There's no such a game has no problems! lmafo!

It is so simple to correct Rohan, I could do it easily, I only see negative people that life is complicated.

We are on the right track we just need a few tweaks and point to damage equal classes

Enable max level to 200 (end of 115 + ????)

Allow new order in upgrades

* Upgrade 2.0 and 3.0 need level 140
    * Upgrade 4.0, need level 170

Best items must be obtained for time and effort, not money XE (new titles)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SerpeleRosu View Post
    This is the point actually, to milk the cow. They want money, money and only money.
    They are not interested in player satisfaction they just want your money.

Make another poll about player satisfaction, it will be very interesting to see the results.
    If that were the case why are upgrades and shiny stones not on permanent sale in IM?
    Why are +50 all stat alm scrolls in IM? Why are dungeon mounts not permanently in IM?
    Why are permanent no-drop bags in IM outside of a package?
    If it were only about money, all those things would be in IM 24/7 because they could make lots of money from people buying them and spending lots of RPs.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    If that were the case why are upgrades and shiny stones not on permanent sale in IM?
    Why are +50 all stat alm scrolls in IM? Why are dungeon mounts not permanently in IM?
    Why are permanent no-drop bags in IM outside of a package?
    If it were only about money, all those things would be in IM 24/7 because they could make lots of money from people buying them and spending lots of RPs.
    Scrolls are consumable, they will never depreciate. People will buy them on a somewhat regular basis.
    Withholding upgrade weapons and shiny stones from IM cause their value to increase.
    High demand + low supply= high price. As soon as they definitively say there will never be another upg sale, prices will go up to insane amounts once again.
    The company still makes money on upgs through people charging for RPs. Theres always going to be upgrades being sold regardless of what they do. It just comes down to if they're going to be sold at a low price on IM or sold at a high price on EM...

i vote for more Upgrade weapons and alot new upgrade weapons like 4.0 --- 5.0----6.0 ----- 7.0 ---- more pls i wanna see jainus servers dead so evryone will come to Isen hahaha i will wait for you guys there ^^ see you in 1 year peace

Quote Originally Posted by Whipper View Post
    i vote for more Upgrade weapons and alot new upgrade weapons like 4.0 --- 5.0----6.0 ----- 7.0 ---- more pls i wanna see jainus servers dead so evryone will come to Isen hahaha i will wait for you guys there ^^ see you in 1 year peace
    another delusional person how cute.

You have invested 5 minutes into isen and you think I am gonna throw 7 years of progress in the anus server out the window? come on man

The ppl on the anus server are heavily heavily invested isen is not an option.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    It has never been an option farming none stop for options that will most likely explode in your face just to farm them yet again to see them fail yet again in a server where doesn't matter how much options or gear you have someone as under geared as you can open you a new one when ever they want sounds a lot like a Russian roulette.

Just saying and yes i have played Isen when it opened and no i haven't spent a dime in this game
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Whipper View Post
    Whipper from Isen ?

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    another delusional person how cute.

You have invested 5 minutes into isen and you think I am gonna throw 7 years of progress in the anus server out the window? come on man

how Dumb can some one be to Invested to much cash in a game? that is your OWN DAMM FAULT....
    Now Stop crying about the Upgrade **** and we all know the Jainus Server is Broke.... ofc i Vote for much more Upgrade ****.. i love it to see if ppl are Mad and crying on the forums
    You Guys Invested to much in the damm game.. i know you noobs would els playing on Isen..
    yeah i sold all my stuff wen i was playing in Ran like 2 years ago...
    and yeah dont worry i was one of those Dumb Player that invested to much in 2008 - 2014 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by BoredomeStrikes View Post
    Whipper from Isen ?
    The Real And Only One ^^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast