+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

Banned for buying and selling character

To whom it may concern,
    Since when that buying a character on Em leggally and
    selling is legally will cause you to be banned?

Since Gm's forgot how irl economy works,

you buy something cheap and sell it for a higher profit, it's a good a legal way to make $.

But be warned....this does not apply for Rohan Blood Feud, here you will banned or investigated if you buy an item for 500 rp and the next day puts it up for 1100 rp trying to make a profit, it has happend to me on numeral ocations on my old account, waaay back during open beta, i bought up all wings of solem on em, and then put them back up on em for 60% higher price, this got my account banned for 2 weeks,

So these days there is no point trying to use real life logic when it comes to the economy in Rohan, Cause clearly our Gms skipped the part in school that explains how basic economics work.

R.I.P LOGIC, Been Dead To Rohan Since 2012

Just sitting here waiting for GM's to make it forbidden to buy and sell items unless THEY get to decide the prices for YOUR items....as if they did not screw em up enough with tax and e-cash trash system just to make people spend more money on rp,

I makes sense from a greedy corporations point of view so i cant really blame them for showing their true colors, GG PlayWith, Good Job on this one.....NOT
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

how much did you buy it and sold it for?

and what difference does it make....
    the point is that I bought the character, later sold it and got a bann...- there was no cheating or stealing just simply character buying, which later sold.
    Last edited by buferownia; 05-17-2016 at 04:38 AM.

it does difference , depends on the price you bought it and sold it , they might think you real money trade it or something, you got nothing to hide so why not say it lol

omg dude how i can RMT if i buy at ecash and sold ecash where u see here RM?
    example u buy dekan 69 at 100 rps and u sold it at 600 rps to get profit from trade (u see here RMT) - cuz i dont
    end this ban isnt for RMT just for buy cheep character and resold at higher price
    Last edited by buferownia; 05-17-2016 at 04:54 AM.

Lol you deserve it tbh. The way you did it was sketchy af.
    Funniest but weakest temp on Jainus ;P
    VictoriaSecret
    #4. Always wear gloves at the crime scene.

Wasn't it always a common way to make rps? I knew people who camped EM all the time for cheap trades - to buy and resell them again.

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    I knew people who camped EM all the time for cheap trades - to buy and resell them again.
    i dont say i make same but its good example.
    Now question did they make something prohibited? ( cuz i cant find any rules wth say u cant do that ).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast