+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    A player listed a 115+50 character with the intention of moving it to another account ( This is a safe assumption ) for 1k RPs. 10 seconds later, the character was bought by said whining "innocent player". 30 minutes later, the whining "innocent player" sells the character he paid 1k RPs for, back to the original player for 35k RPs, with the title "back ur char ty". I can only imagine what you players discussed offline, but for you to take someone's character you KNOW spent a lot of time and money on the game, buy it (Never mind how quickly it was purchased, Banana might know a thing or 2 about bot scripts on the EM..hit me up if you would like Mark, I want to know more about that in general, to check and see if that was what this guy was doing or not..), hold it for ransom, and then sell it back at an insane profit is completely unacceptable. This is not "being a smart business man", that is taking advantage of someone. There are many players who buy things at discount and then relist them profitably, but what you are doing is at a Martin Shkreli level of greed and no, that is not okay. Would you like to buy an account un-ban? We might sell you back your account 35x what it's worth. That's just good business according to you, right? ;P

I'm just kidding, you're banned, and we would LOVE a ticket response back from you to continue our investigation.

I always find it amusing when the people I ban come onto the forums and post about it. Maybe I am (kinda) lucky with a semi-jaded community, because you guys never buy into whatever they are pushing, always asking questions they avoid answering and generally dismantling their argument before I even get to read it! It really makes me happy, and just fills me with more excitement as we continue to work on improving the game in the various ways we can. Thanks for the smiles on this busy Tuesday maintenance!

this is the same person as Fate, moving his character from one account to another for just 1k rps, then he goes crying to you, and you go like crazy banning accounts... "just saying"

Thats not me lol
    Best templar in the whole server, the one and only FateGod

I knew you were gonna say that.... anyway message is for GM not for you.............

Well you can ask GM no problem but im saying thats a complete other person in Lucid lol

5 months ago.... feahters +12 and fd+12 were sold for 25k rps...
    now prices jump back to around 35k and sometimes even more..
    so people who buyit for 25k..and sale it for 35k+ its problem ?? no its call bussnices marketing...

when the market is weak you can buy many things,,,,and hope 1 day the price will jump up to sale it for higher price...its totaly ok,

1 more explme,, before dhan patch come....str set were like...10k-20-30k rps top for max pd hp set +10-14..
    after dhan patch come,,,,str set,,,,even +8-9 maxed hp/pd jumped price to 45-70k,,,,, so...its problem ?

upg katar....before patch dhan..sold for max 30-35k,,,,now days is around 65k+..... so...its problem ?

what i try to say...that if people transfer items....they take the risk....and they know they take it...,,so be smart when u do it...
    but to ban people that saw it randomly and buy it...its not really fair.....{ if its random i mean} becuase EM is bussnices after all.

Who bought that TofuMaster thing? Wanna bi*chslap it! Another murderererererer :O

Noone bought it it was just a transfer i know the person playing it though

About the EM transfer thing, I think adding a password option to every transaction should be the right thing to do like when you are gonna put an item for sale you have the option to sell it openly(without password) or sell it for a specific person(with a password) this way players can transfer their characters between accounts make in game trades using rps/ecash as currency and even make trades. Should be secured and trustworthy.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Not sure how it secures RMT though. Usually ppl wouldn't try that through EM as it's too risky - but with the security of a pw in place, however..
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    that's a pretty good idea. would require changes to the exchange web app and associated database tables to make it happen.

The problem I see with it is that it would not stop RMT. Instead it would make RMT more common because there is less risk involved to deliver your toon to a particular person (just give your RMT buyer the password).
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 06-03-2016 at 06:33 AM.