+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alejoelconciente View Post
    Finally a thread about what ive been thinking about....
    I play on jainus torian server I do not understand why people RPK those who are spending their real life money on trying to level to have some fun I do like to PVP but I would like to do it with someone that knows im going to pvp with them it makes no sense to just attack somebody who is using HK and has a 30 day package bought with real money I also know that rohan has been like that since the beginning before lime it was on ahkma entrance....just my 2 cents
    Finally? Dude whewre the fak you been the last couple years? you necroed a thread that is over a year old. Jeez.

Rohan is Rohan. If you do not like RPKing, go play at Origin where there is no murder remission, murderer status is earned after only 5 antagonist kills and there are none of those facking HUNTER KITS.

The problem does not lie with the players. The game is inherently flawed. If people rpking you can stop you from doing something as basic as leveling up, then there is a problem.

At level 95, you can be killed in one area, go to another and grind for 30 minutes. They can find you in 10 minutes and kill you again, causing you to lose 30 minutes worth of exp. Exp should not be lost upon death in PvP.

Grinding in an obvious, easy-to-reach spot is going to make you very vulnerable to people who are higher-leveled/stronger than you, doing quests can be a better option... but there were practically no quests at 9x and 10x that didn't involve slaying hundreds of monsters in a condensed area like normal grinding. There should be more, better quests.

If all a level 99/110+whatever person has to do that is fun, is beat up on people significantly weaker/lower-leveled than them, then there probably needs to be more relevant content for that group of players. Something needs to be there to sink crone and time into, that will draw them away from relentlessly preying on the weak. Back before when I quit this game, this was the issue. High levels/top-tier players would fight for bosses for an hour or two. The rest of the time they were AFK or killing lowbies on HK.

This was the issue back in 2008-2010, as well. People would be more busy fighting their own level/tier if things like pres stones and improved option stones were obtainable in-game, but they were not. The time that would have been spent on that was instead available for RPKing people, spending real money took its place.

TL;DR:

You should not lose exp upon death.
    Quests should be a more viable option
    High-levels/Top-tier people need more relevant content.

Nobody care for isen and jainous servers... all gamemasters seems are focused to make fun of players in Origin there have no lvl 115+ so if you wanna get max lvl better go play there... rpking and find you is not a big problem.They can get venge on you after they attack you that is a bug, and after buffing Murder Remision they can one click port to you and rpk you evry single minutes so you will quit ofc... but yeh money for murder remision are more important to owners looks like...

What I can to say is that I saw a dead thread back to life and the most of the posts written here should be deleted because many of them no longer correspond with reality.
    Most of the players who posted here quiting/raging/play origin and so on.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

that what happen in isen server that why this server is almost dead because of that..

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    What I can to say is that I saw a dead thread back to life and the most of the posts written here should be deleted because many of them no longer correspond with reality.
    Most of the players who posted here quiting/raging/play origin and so on.
    Yup. this thread is totaly seperated from reality as for now. should be deleted alltogether.