+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

When Does Rpking go too far?

So basically Isen has become unplayable. i been stuck at 109 for 2 weeks now because there is no where to level..

i know this game is all about (pvp) but their comes a point where that is taken too far that it becomes annoying to the point where a guild takes over a server and shuts down upper and ronelia and burnt. when you have a guild at every entrence to these places and you cant level at all..

if this is going to be happening i recomnd GM's increasing the limit to Ashkeena Dungeons

Well sh1t son try other different spots :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

only 3 spots with lvl 115+ mobs

Why not join that pesky guild? XD Or join another guild that can definitely annoy them as well.

there isnt a guild that can kill them. they are all 115 +10 - 115+30

Banned
    go jin, isen sucks ass

I only know 2 active guilds there, infinitekos and kenji. I know infinitekos rpk a lot. so which one of these two?

lol Welcome to Isen Dude, if you think you will lvl in peace if you switch to Jainus you are wrong hahahah. there you got Lucid Vs E2N, and on Isen U got InfiniteKos Vs Kenji,

Rohan has been like this since the beginning of time, So i suggest u either pick side or do like RBNXD said and find a new spot, My alt is in Kenji atm, and let's just say like this....ron, upper, r5, lower, gratt warehouse. demonic, sunken, Closed mine & Keura are all open Battlefields, Since Dhan Patch arrived both guilds have created their own hunting Squadrons of Rangers & Dhans who raid all major grind spots every hour,

Gl with finding another spot tho, I have found a couple myself, So there is hope for you aswell sir

Quote Originally Posted by SmurfyDoo View Post
    there isnt a guild that can kill them. they are all 115 +10 - 115+30
    i dont know which side u talking bout here since both sides got 115+10 to 115+30 chars, and both guilds are killing eachother daily with no clear winner, it all comes down to who got gather their forces quicker and outnumber the other side faster, then we got 1 hour guildwar going on and then the losing side ragequits for 10min....and then the rpk starts the wheel starts all over again. ill Welcome this tho, Isen has been dead with no real pvp for tooooo long
    Last edited by ronaldo01; 05-17-2016 at 01:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    go jin, isen sucks ass
    BIG LOL if you think he gonna survive on Jainus if he is crying on Isen, On Jainus u cant even step out of lime safezone before u get 1 shotted hahaha. thats if your not geared properly and i doubt our gentleman who started this thread is one of the well geared people on Jainus or Isen,

Quote Originally Posted by SmurfyDoo View Post
    So basically Isen has become unplayable. i been stuck at 109 for 2 weeks now because there is no where to level..

i know this game is all about (pvp) but their comes a point where that is taken too far that it becomes annoying to the point where a guild takes over a server and shuts down upper and ronelia and burnt. when you have a guild at every entrence to these places and you cant level at all..

if this is going to be happening i recomnd GM's increasing the limit to Ashkeena Dungeons
    Like already stated above....This is Rohan bro, whatever server u choose u will get rpked when grinding, and if you are serious with that there are only 3 spots in rohan with 115+ mobs then you got ALOT to learn about this game ....just saying
    Last edited by kenji91; 05-17-2016 at 01:52 AM.
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )