+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    LOL all you want look at all the fks i gave...
    ...none. In other news who cares about me? I am no one, deal with it and i like it that way.
    Whats the point to play in a server with low population? This is an mmorpg last time i check idk O.o
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    ...none. In other news who cares about me? I am no one, deal with it and i like it that way.
    Whats the point to play in a server with low population? This is an mmorpg last time i check idk O.o
    eeehm...i dont think any of the post here was based on if you care about them or not....so dont worry dude, dont flatter yourself

Since i see jainus ppl recruit players on every 3rd forum post im starting to wonder what is happening with your playerbase...are you just running out of new player to kill or....just running out of players?. Lordzymeth just poked holes in your entire logic regarding isen vs jainus and it would seem that he just like me has been around both jainus and Isen long enought to make this comparesment, have you?

Quote Originally Posted by lordzymeth27 View Post
    Damn right dude.

In Jainus as long as you are max geared, max dd, max level you dont have to worry about getting killed even by low levels and undergeared. Which in turn relied much on BRUTE FORCE

In ISEN as long as you have the skill and can outwit/outsmart your enemies you will always have the upper hand of killing them. Which makes the game FUN and Playable.

@RBNXD im QQing dude? nah. im just laughing at how you say "ISEN IS DEAD COME JAINUS FOR PVP" Dafuq you yourself said it that

So you have proven what im saying that for YEARS SINCE 2012 you've been FARMING and the only people you can kill or PVP is LOWBIES WITH HUNTER KITS? DAFUQ HAHAHA. Then NEW PLAYERS dont have a chance there
    Where's the fun part? After all those years of grinding,farming,selling,buying,trading gears for a better weapons/armors/acce and all you can do is log a RANGER and kill bots?

Afraid of UPGS and Heavy Spenders? Dude if i want for pure PVE ill go Jainus coz of better Forge Rates and Drop Rates but i do not. Yeah Jainus is an easy SERVER but once you get to an END GAME you HAVE NO CHANCE of killing TOP PLAYERS. TOP PLAYERS vs TOP PLAYERS. If only the Jainus Server could release for sale the TOP PLAYERS equipments has then everyone including new players has an equal chance. For example, Absolute Set, +18 accessories, Old UPG that has better stats than the recent UPG, can a new player acquire that? Top players will sell the said items for Ecash? Nope coz they're already max geared they have no need for ecash anymore. But in Isen if a new player join they can buy anything with rps or crones coz all have the same weapon,armors,accessories.
    im pretty sure RBNXD is the type of dude who have been on jainus for 4 or more years and have played on isen for maximum of 4 DAYS, most def left once he did not find anyone to party with in the party matching making tab..... "grrrrrrr isen got no players " and then ragequit the server.

So his ignorance on the topic Isen Vs Jainus is justified in some way i guess, anyone who has not played an equal amount of time on both servers should not even make a statment on which server is better or worse....but people come here for flame and salt only so im not suprised at all
    Last edited by kenji91; 05-26-2016 at 05:16 AM.
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I was absolutely against Jainus - I left it the moment I could. I went to Divinity (or whatever it was called) from day one along with few others. They still managed to screw the server up, called it Jin - tried some hocuspocus, failed and merged it with Jainus.
    They opened Isen. Most ppl quit divinity (and servers overall), I was naieve and started on Isen. Isen is just more P2W than Jainus ever will be.
    Don't educate me on farming - before you do so, IJS.
    if you have played on isen for some time u should know what players are dumping the most money on the server....the same players are getting slayed daily by people who has not spend more than 5k rps during 1 entire year, so nah dude...get your facts straight...or create a new char today and keep your eyes on upper and lime for 2 weeks ahead and you will see what i mean,.

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post

trololol Jainus fanboys are getting offended by facts now? O_o lord have mercy on this forum and it's population..

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I was absolutely against Jainus - I left it the moment I could. I went to Divinity (or whatever it was called) from day one along with few others. They still managed to screw the server up, called it Jin - tried some hocuspocus, failed and merged it with Jainus.
    They opened Isen. Most ppl quit divinity (and servers overall), I was naieve and started on Isen. Isen is just more P2W than Jainus ever will be.
    Don't educate me on farming - before you do so, IJS.
    How can you say that ISEN is just more P2W than Jainus? How much playing time you spent on Jainus and Isen care to tell? Of Course anyone who haven't played in ISEN for too long will think and say "that server is more P2W than Jainus" Well what do you expect? from a low forge rates? When the first Beta was release wasn't that exactly the same thing when Isen was born "we" started from nothing and we will expect it to be HARD and not EASY the first few months we play. As i've said the longer you play the easier it gets, Thats exactly why you prefer Jainus because u've been there for years already with gears and all, you no longer need to spend rps/ecash on forging your gears.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    How can you say that ISEN is just more P2W than Jainus? How much playing time you spent on Jainus and Isen care to tell? Of Course anyone who haven't played in ISEN for too long will think and say "that server is more P2W than Jainus" Well what do you expect? from a low forge rates? When the first Beta was release wasn't that exactly the same thing when Isen was born "we" started from nothing and we will expect it to be HARD and not EASY the first few months we play. As i've said the longer you play the easier it gets, Thats exactly why you prefer Jainus because u've been there for years already with gears and all, you no longer need to spend rps/ecash on forging your gears.
    I sold everything I had on Jainus in order to start on Divinity, likewise for Isen.
    This solely for your information.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

+1

cause obviously your playtime on a server is ALWAYS to your advantage unless you manage to **** it up...never the less, jokes on you if you fail. " hurr hurr i played jainus for 3 years and isen for 2 weeks..JAINUS IS THE BEST SERVER!!! " losing faith in this forum and the plebs in it
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

Quote Originally Posted by kenji91 View Post
    +1

cause obviously your playtime on a server is ALWAYS to your advantage unless you manage to **** it up...never the less, jokes on you if you fail. " hurr hurr i played jainus for 3 years and isen for 2 weeks..JAINUS IS THE BEST SERVER!!! " losing faith in this forum and the plebs in it
    Exactly what they're promoting. "TBH in the two server i've played JAINUS and ISEN, ISEN is more P2W , cash cow server , blah blah blah" And if you ask them how many "days" have they played ISEN that they're comparing to the amount (YEARS) they've played in JAINUS that they came up with a good "observational skill" that JAINUS is the BEST SERVER? They wont even bother to say "2weeks-1month max" Trolololol

Here's my Opinion about the two server.

1.Jainus Server - Good Forge, Drop and Exp Rates. Easy for starters/new players but bad at END GAME/ Level wherein you will be stuck to be a farmer or hunter kit killers. Even if you see a top player bot farming/grinding you can't do anything to kill him/her and in the end you will be force to call another TOP PLAYER or 1-2 Party just to kill a TOP player on bot farming/grinding.

2.Isen Server - Suck Exp, Drop, Forge Rates. Bad for Starters/New Players but if you reach End Game/ Level you can Solo Kill another Top Player bots or not.

So its a two path for new players. Choose an EASY PATH and you will end up like a PAWN in a GAMEPLAY of CHESS. or Choose an ARDUOUS PATH and be a Conqueror in a GAMEPLAY of CHESS.

Here's my Opinion about the two server.

1. you will be stuck to be a farmer or hunter kit killers. Even if you see a top player bot farming/grinding you can't do anything to kill him/her.
    I saw this scenario 2 days ago. HAHAH! I kinda giggled while watching it.

Finally a thread about what ive been thinking about....
    I play on jainus torian server I do not understand why people RPK those who are spending their real life money on trying to level to have some fun I do like to PVP but I would like to do it with someone that knows im going to pvp with them it makes no sense to just attack somebody who is using HK and has a 30 day package bought with real money I also know that rohan has been like that since the beginning before lime it was on ahkma entrance....just my 2 cents