+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Idk how that works but this is a pvp game if you want to play pve go to hellokittyDotcom. It is like playing Halo with nothing to shoot at.GL with that.
    Tell me dude u've been in Jainus since when? 2012? So have you PVP TOP PLAYERS there? Can you cope up with their gears? You're one of an example in that server who's been farming all day since 2012 and yet can't be at PAR with the top players who spend alot of Cash. If so, then newbies ain't gonna have fun in Jainus, Play To Win user has no chance to win against Pay To Win user in Jainus. You yourself is a fine example of that.

Unlike in ISEN everyone can start from scratch, everyone has the same weapon/armors/accessories no UPG, no absolute set that only a few top players could get, no +18 accessories. Of Course it would be hard from the start but the more you play the easier it gets. Like how a Chimera set user can kill an Opaniel User as long as you know how to counter, when to time your skills. In ISEN a PLAY TO WIN user has a chance to kill a PAY TO WIN User.

Quote Originally Posted by lordzymeth27 View Post
    Tell me dude u've been in Jainus since when? 2012? So have you PVP TOP PLAYERS there? Can you cope up with their gears? You're one of an example in that server who's been farming all day since 2012 and yet can't be at PAR with the top players who spend alot of Cash. If so, then newbies ain't gonna have fun in Jainus, Play To Win user has no chance to win against Pay To Win user in Jainus. You yourself is a fine example of that.

Unlike in ISEN everyone can start from scratch, everyone has the same weapon/armors/accessories no UPG, no absolute set that only a few top players could get, no +18 accessories. Of Course it would be hard from the start but the more you play the easier it gets. Like how a Chimera set user can kill an Opaniel User as long as you know how to counter, when to time your skills. In ISEN a PLAY TO WIN user has a chance to kill a PAY TO WIN User.
    OMG it gave me tears to read all this qq
    I actually don't care if I can beat the mother of who knows what. I've been playing in Jin since yeah 2012 and have not been to end game cause rl so yeah. End game not interested at all I have more fun buying and selling and gearing my chars slowly than getting end game and getting hell of bored cause Kos sometimes logs and sometimes is off. If I wanted a piece of PvP I would just log a Ranger and open some new a$$es. Yeah, HK lowbies who cares. Stay in Isen if you are so afraid of upgrds and the heavy spenders, when Isen gets merged to Jainus lets see who used its time better

Ohh and I am a Supporter not a DPS player so if you kill me and an army pops on you and kills you don't cry that its not fair ;D
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

This is the reason why Isen should never be merged with Jainus. Isen players will definitely hate it.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    This is the reason why Isen should never be merged with Jainus. Isen players will definitely hate it.
    Who ?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I actually don't care if I can beat the mother of who knows what. I've been playing in Jin since yeah 2012 and have not been to end game cause rl so yeah. End game not interested at all I have more fun buying and selling and gearing my chars slowly than getting end game and getting hell of bored cause Kos sometimes logs and sometimes is off. If I wanted a piece of PvP I would just log a Ranger and open some new a$$es. Yeah, HK lowbies who cares. Stay in Isen if you are so afraid of upgrds and the heavy spenders, when Isen gets merged to Jainus lets see who used its time better

Ohh and I am a Supporter not a DPS player so if you kill me and an army pops on you and kills you don't cry that its not fair ;D
    Used its time better? u mean spent more money, had more sales, longer playtime ( since servers merged ) and had the luxury of 3.0 weapons? hurr hurr hurr. U cant even compare Isen and Jainus, Since Jainus consists of MANNY servers that has been around since Open Beta. So ofcourse it gonna have more players, It's just common sense and has nothing to do with balance or which server is the most " fun " to play. Ive been on Jin and Marea since OB so yeah...the only GOOD thing jainus has is the player base. nothing else.

And like milord said....someone with the lowest tier of a crafted weapon or armor can still slay a player whith the endgame tier armor ( Opaniel Set ) on isen, While on jainus a player thats been able to stick around for the past 5 years have upgrades and 3.0 weapons and can basicly tank a whole guild by himself,

Balance?

Bottom line is....

Jainus top players just wants new people to kill...thats about it,

I could have sold my chars on jainus when i moved to Isen but i kept them just so i could stick around and farm and see how the server evolves....and well.... no no new player would enjoy going to jainus for any other reason than higher player population, thats the ONLY reason, Other than that...you gain nothing as a new player, u will get 1 shotted if you are stupid enough to buff someone from the wrong guild and so on and no USEFULL rewards or easy obtanible gear that dont get your 1 shotted,

Newbie friendly?

Would be intressting to see a returning or fresh players create a char on each server and play them for a week and see which one he would enjoy the most....answer is pretty obvious if you dont have the IQ of snail,

Despite all of this...i would still like to see a merge happen...cause in 2 years PlayWith will have no choice since player numbers are dropping every year, It will be intressting to see how they will make it work. Like alien said...YES most Isen players would hate it and would probly quit rohan after 2 weeks, However...it will happen sooner or later with the dying number players this game has
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

Idk how dying numbers are but i see more players returning than crying and quitting >.>
    Games should be challenging not a holding hands to endgame. I have been around for a pretty long time in jin well actually was way longer back but had no idea how to rpg so yeah. About Isen well with max DD being 45% in crafted weapons is obvious its easy to kill anyone but seriously that makes no sense cause whats the point on getting endgame if youre easy to get killed by anyone lower lvl than you? If i get end game i am suposed to be stronger not just dps but surviving lower lvl competitors to. That is no balance that just means there is lower dd than jainus. On jainus because of boss drops people are destroying each others no matter how much dd they have and dhans are pretty much broken right now with deadly blow but lets see how the adjustment patch goes. Both servers seem unbalanced to me in one way or another.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Nevertheless it is still up to the user which server he will enjoy playing and I agree with kenji91L let the newbie/returning player try both servers before jumping to conclusion about Isen being dead or jainus being choked with upgrades. At the end of the day it is still the user that decides which server he will stay and remember, users don't think a like. Expectations and goals vary from one person to another.

Idk how dying numbers are but i see more players returning than crying and quitting >.>
    Games should be challenging not a holding hands to endgame. I have been around for a pretty long time in jin well actually was way longer back but had no idea how to rpg so yeah. About Isen well with max DD being 45% in crafted weapons is obvious its easy to kill anyone but seriously that makes no sense cause whats the point on getting endgame if youre easy to get killed by anyone lower lvl than you? If i get end game i am suposed to be stronger not just dps but surviving lower lvl competitors to. That is no balance that just means there is lower dd than jainus. On jainus because of boss drops people are destroying each others no matter how much dd they have and dhans are pretty much broken right now with deadly blow but lets see how the adjustment patch goes. Both servers seem unbalanced to me in one way or another.

the diffrence beetween Isen and Jainus is that when you are a ENDGAME player on jainus u can be a complete retard not knowing any skill rotations and still take out a whole guild,

while being endgame on isen actually requiries you to have some skill and knowledge about right skill rotations to beat your opponent even tho you are at endgame, If you have played any other mmorpg than rohan u should know u can still have heavy powerd endgame players without it killing the morals of the lower tier players

there is big diffrence beetwen being STRONG and being OP, and thats what seperates Jainus and Isens top tier players, We have around 5 people on Isen that have litterly spend thousands of dollars every months on this game, but still they are getting wrecked cause they are either getting zerged or outplayed by someone with a higher skill than them,

This is what keeps the game fun and intressting for EVERYONE and gives them hope of actually being able to be of use in pvp and become top tier themselfs one day and this will make more players wanna stay and play, It's simple logic dude
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by kenji91 View Post
    the diffrence beetween Isen and Jainus is that when you are a ENDGAME player on jainus u can be a complete retard not knowing any skill rotations and still take out a whole guild,

while being endgame on isen actually requiries you to have some skill and knowledge about right skill rotations to beat your opponent even tho you are at endgame, If you have played any other mmorpg than rohan u should know u can still have heavy powerd endgame players without it killing the morals of the lower tier players

there is big diffrence beetwen being STRONG and being OP, and thats what seperates Jainus and Isens top tier players, We have around 5 people on Isen that have litterly spend thousands of dollars every months on this game, but still they are getting wrecked cause they are either getting zerged or outplayed by someone with a higher skill than them,

This is what keeps the game fun and intressting for EVERYONE and gives them hope of actually being able to be of use in pvp and become top tier themselfs one day and this will make more players wanna stay and play, It's simple logic dude
    Damn right dude.

In Jainus as long as you are max geared, max dd, max level you dont have to worry about getting killed even by low levels and undergeared. Which in turn relied much on BRUTE FORCE

In ISEN as long as you have the skill and can outwit/outsmart your enemies you will always have the upper hand of killing them. Which makes the game FUN and Playable.

@RBNXD im QQing dude? nah. im just laughing at how you say "ISEN IS DEAD COME JAINUS FOR PVP" Dafuq you yourself said it that

So you have proven what im saying that for YEARS SINCE 2012 you've been FARMING and the only people you can kill or PVP is LOWBIES WITH HUNTER KITS? DAFUQ HAHAHA. Then NEW PLAYERS dont have a chance there
    Where's the fun part? After all those years of grinding,farming,selling,buying,trading gears for a better weapons/armors/acce and all you can do is log a RANGER and kill bots?

Afraid of UPGS and Heavy Spenders? Dude if i want for pure PVE ill go Jainus coz of better Forge Rates and Drop Rates but i do not. Yeah Jainus is an easy SERVER but once you get to an END GAME you HAVE NO CHANCE of killing TOP PLAYERS. TOP PLAYERS vs TOP PLAYERS. If only the Jainus Server could release for sale the TOP PLAYERS equipments has then everyone including new players has an equal chance. For example, Absolute Set, +18 accessories, Old UPG that has better stats than the recent UPG, can a new player acquire that? Top players will sell the said items for Ecash? Nope coz they're already max geared they have no need for ecash anymore. But in Isen if a new player join they can buy anything with rps or crones coz all have the same weapon,armors,accessories.
    Last edited by lordzymeth27; 05-26-2016 at 04:05 AM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by lordzymeth27 View Post
    Damn right dude.

In Jainus as long as you are max geared, max dd, max level you dont have to worry about getting killed even by low levels and undergeared. Which in turn relied much on BRUTE FORCE

In ISEN as long as you have the skill and can outwit/outsmart your enemies you will always have the upper hand of killing them. Which makes the game FUN and Playable.

@RBNXD im QQing dude? nah. im just laughing at how you say "ISEN IS DEAD COME JAINUS FOR PVP" Dafuq you yourself said it that

So you have proven what im saying that for YEARS SINCE 2012 you've been FARMING and the only people you can kill or PVP is LOWBIES WITH HUNTER KITS? DAFUQ HAHAHA. Then NEW PLAYERS dont have a chance there
    Where's the fun part? After all those years of grinding,farming,selling,buying,trading gears for a better weapons/armors/acce and all you can do is log a RANGER and kill bots?
    I was absolutely against Jainus - I left it the moment I could. I went to Divinity (or whatever it was called) from day one along with few others. They still managed to screw the server up, called it Jin - tried some hocuspocus, failed and merged it with Jainus.
    They opened Isen. Most ppl quit divinity (and servers overall), I was naieve and started on Isen. Isen is just more P2W than Jainus ever will be.
    Don't educate me on farming - before you do so, IJS.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher