+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    on Jainus you have Rebels which are sz campers, 420blaze pro farmers and good at pvps,E2n zerg guild with no brains most of them,Lucid is fine but not many of them play anymore.
    thats it.

Well, it sounds like Jainus is quite nicer than Isen.
    There IS rpk but it's really not nonstop. So you CAN lvl. I'm getting killed between 0 to 3 times per day (hi Fate xD) - so it's quite okay.

That wasn't an invitation to kill me more often, kkkk?
    Last edited by knuffl88; 05-17-2016 at 04:54 AM.

be friends with 420blaze guild, they are pretty friendly if you are their friend. they will help you out incase you get RPKed

Quote Originally Posted by Dkan111 View Post
    on Jainus you have Rebels which are sz campers, 420blaze pro farmers and good at pvps,E2n zerg guild with no brains most of them,Lucid is fine but not many of them play anymore.
    thats it.
    lol the second i read " sz campers " i dismissed your entire post dude . ohhyeaaah lets join a server purely based on safezone campers hahah,

nah but to be honest here,,,Jainus IS and has ALWAYS been better than Isen, Thats why i find it so funny when people on Isen start crying when they cant go afk on hk for 8 hours straight without dying cause this is normal day on Jainus lol
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

RPK is inevitable. try to say the word rohan very fast......yes what do you hear..... RPK kkkkkk

Find a different spot, there are plenty of grinding spots. But my best advice is, quit Isen, come jainus and enjoy getting RPK'ed by people using trans upgrades!

Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quit Isen, come Jainus, stay away from my grind spots.
    No, but seriously, stay away from them.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

For real dont join jainus.. ppl tell you to go there because the have put alot real monny in the game and most ppl who still play there have epic gear... wanna join the pvp there? Hope you have around 500 euro in your pokket and then you will die in 3 shots and not in 1.. for the last time jainus is a op server with a broke upg weapons.. i was there and i never join that epic fail server again

I have more fun in a empty server were u can get evrything fast like a year.. then playing on jainus were you need like 10 years and alot , alot , alot, alot, alot real cash... fail

Idk how that works but this is a pvp game if you want to play pve go to hellokittyDotcom. It is like playing Halo with nothing to shoot at.GL with that.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    +1 to all respondees above.

Welcome to Rohan sir.

FRESH MEAT!!! GIT 'IM!