+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Hi there!! I am Indonesian, amalager is right, usually the one who either ignore or insult are those who can't speak English fluently. Actually there's a English speaker guild there, "Shadow Fall" or something alike, the guild master IGN is Wasabi (or something i forgot this too). And I don't know if that guild still active but I think its better than being solo. xD unless you know the economic here and stuffs..

Also usually English speaker AFK at Lime as far as I know... good luck playing xD

Last, for amalager if the one you mean by Soulcrow is Thecrow or something with "Crow" in his name I think he already retired.. lol
    EDIT: Nothing.. I think maybe SoulCrow is another account... lol
    Last edited by PukeBox; 05-20-2016 at 09:10 PM.

Yeah, just ignore the indonesian tbh, if they cannot speak english mostly they is not that friendly and annoying. tbh i am indonesian that study abroad and i really hate indonesian lol.

Quote Originally Posted by PukeBox View Post
    Hi there!! I am Indonesian, amalager is right, usually the one who either ignore or insult are those who can't speak English fluently. Actually there's a English speaker guild there, "Shadow Fall" or something alike, the guild master IGN is Wasabi (or something i forgot this too). And I don't know if that guild still active but I think its better than being solo. xD unless you know the economic here and stuffs..

Also usually English speaker AFK at Lime as far as I know... good luck playing xD

Last, for amalager if the one you mean by Soulcrow is Thecrow or something with "Crow" in his name I think he already retired.. lol
    EDIT: Nothing.. I think maybe SoulCrow is another account... lol
    SoulCrow is the one who made the earlier post and I was referring to him. I know there were some English Speaking Guild here because I was able to join a guild like that a year ago. Too bad all the members retired so I left.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server