+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Red face First Impression of Playing Seal BOD

Hi guys !,

I'm Fransis, but please call me 'Fa.
    Today, it was my first day of playing Seal Blade of Destiny (DURAN).

Before that, i'm the user of Seal Online KR.
    I was so excited to play those game again, the only game that made me sitting on the chair playing computer for like 19 hours per day haha !. But, honnestly man.. it's kinda surprised and hurt tho when i met a lot of rude people's who thought their much higher and rich than me. of course !, i'm a new guy. i don't have cegel, i don't have any characters, i don't have fancy equipment (yet).

I'm asking help and several question, i'm using english cause that is the International language right ?. but in this matter, it felt like the Seal BOD has been dominated by Indonesia people's

I'm not saying the Indonesian are bad. honnestly, some of them was really kind. and some of them, are rude. they mocking me cause i spoke english. . and they spoke their national language on the public which so impolite.

come on Man !, be grow.
    The IGN is Kladenstein and Lusiora , they keep spoke their own language but i have no ideas abt what their talking about..

You wanna know the funniest thing ?, they ask me "Are you Homo" and they said "Homo = Handsome". and when i admit it that i knew what is Homo, they thought i'm also Indonesian and pretend to speak english cause the other country will don't know what is Homo.

Seriously dude.. that is not make any sense !
    Everybody knew "Homo" is English

I write these post it's not mocking Indonesia peoples. i write this post just want you to know, i do respect anybody in this world.. and i don't ask much from anybody. i just expecting one-simply-thing which is "Respect each other".

That's all.. hope the guys that i've mention is reading these post.
    Sorry man, i'm be sensitive.. i did hold it for a while but things got real.

With all due my respect,

Thank You

Fa

first,

To be honest, it is hard to communicate with other players especially if you don't know the indonesian language as most players here are indo. Making a party with them, getting to know them, it takes a looooooooot of time. And I mean a LOT. if you ever find one that's easy to communicate with you that player is either busy or not playing that much at all. Best way to enjoy the game while low level is to play solo until you've gotten enough items and cegels to make you look rich. Of course when I say this I dont mean any offense towards other players. It's just really hard you know, when someone is ganging up on you and you look like a tourist on international soil.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

Don't mind them. At first I was surprised too that they speak their local language and it made me feel as if I'm playing on the Indonesian server. From my experience, those players who mock or insults others have difficulties in communicating using the English language and the most common words they know are offensive ones so it ends up like that. The ones that can communicate properly are not bad, you just have to find them.

Go play solo like Soulcrow suggested. I, myself, played solo at the start since I cannot understand their language. When talking to them, try broken English first because they will understand you better that way.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

Quote Originally Posted by amalager View Post
    Don't mind them. At first I was surprised too that they speak their local language and it made me feel as if I'm playing on the Indonesian server. From my experience, those players who mock or insults others have difficulties in communicating using the English language and the most common words they know are offensive ones so it ends up like that. The ones that can communicate properly are not bad, you just have to find them.

Go play solo like Soulcrow suggested. I, myself, played solo at the start since I cannot understand their language. When talking to them, try broken English first because they will understand you better that way.

It is indeed a nice suggestion.
    Since you are here gathered and you all speak english so well, why not join forces and form a party?
    Just give your best and everything will be ok.
    We as GM's are always here to help you.
    And if it happens that some players are disturbing you or even insulting others, just report them to our support plattform.
    Take that into account-

Seal Online Team

Was slightly pathetic once I first come back to the world of Seal, since the beginning all I do was farming all the time, no matter what it takes I was obviously looking for any Jewels to be sold for my asset to survive in there. All the great things happened when I was become Gambler since then the game makes me more addicted than I ever will on other servers. It most likely my memories of childhood in this game, that's why my nerves feel had to go back in here. If you guys have tips and tricks, feel free to share.

Quote Originally Posted by AzizNugroho View Post
    Was slightly pathetic once I first come back to the world of Seal, since the beginning all I do was farming all the time, no matter what it takes I was obviously looking for any Jewels to be sold for my asset to survive in there. All the great things happened when I was become Gambler since then the game makes me more addicted than I ever will on other servers. It most likely my memories of childhood in this game, that's why my nerves feel had to go back in here. If you guys have tips and tricks, feel free to share.
    I totally feel you brother. My advice is to join a guild that you feel comfy with. If you are looking for an international guild, I only know 2 which are Lawless Guild and Shadowfall guild. Other guilds also have English speaking ppl but as we all know the majority of the players are from Indonesia so if you are from Indonesia it's easier for u to find parties and stuffs :3

Hi there!! I am Indonesian, amalager is right, usually the one who either ignore or insult are those who can't speak English fluently. Actually there's a English speaker guild there, "Shadow Fall" or something alike, the guild master IGN is Wasabi (or something i forgot this too). And I don't know if that guild still active but I think its better than being solo. xD unless you know the economic here and stuffs..

Also usually English speaker AFK at Lime as far as I know... good luck playing xD

Last, for amalager if the one you mean by Soulcrow is Thecrow or something with "Crow" in his name I think he already retired.. lol
    EDIT: Nothing.. I think maybe SoulCrow is another account... lol
    Last edited by PukeBox; 05-20-2016 at 09:10 PM.

Yeah, just ignore the indonesian tbh, if they cannot speak english mostly they is not that friendly and annoying. tbh i am indonesian that study abroad and i really hate indonesian lol.

Quote Originally Posted by PukeBox View Post
    Hi there!! I am Indonesian, amalager is right, usually the one who either ignore or insult are those who can't speak English fluently. Actually there's a English speaker guild there, "Shadow Fall" or something alike, the guild master IGN is Wasabi (or something i forgot this too). And I don't know if that guild still active but I think its better than being solo. xD unless you know the economic here and stuffs..

Also usually English speaker AFK at Lime as far as I know... good luck playing xD

Last, for amalager if the one you mean by Soulcrow is Thecrow or something with "Crow" in his name I think he already retired.. lol
    EDIT: Nothing.. I think maybe SoulCrow is another account... lol
    SoulCrow is the one who made the earlier post and I was referring to him. I know there were some English Speaking Guild here because I was able to join a guild like that a year ago. Too bad all the members retired so I left.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server