Hi guys !,

I'm Fransis, but please call me 'Fa.
Today, it was my first day of playing Seal Blade of Destiny (DURAN).

Before that, i'm the user of Seal Online KR.
I was so excited to play those game again, the only game that made me sitting on the chair playing computer for like 19 hours per day haha !. But, honnestly man.. it's kinda surprised and hurt tho when i met a lot of rude people's who thought their much higher and rich than me. of course !, i'm a new guy. i don't have cegel, i don't have any characters, i don't have fancy equipment (yet).

I'm asking help and several question, i'm using english cause that is the International language right ?. but in this matter, it felt like the Seal BOD has been dominated by Indonesia people's

I'm not saying the Indonesian are bad. honnestly, some of them was really kind. and some of them, are rude. they mocking me cause i spoke english. . and they spoke their national language on the public which so impolite.

come on Man !, be grow.
The IGN is Kladenstein and Lusiora , they keep spoke their own language but i have no ideas abt what their talking about..

You wanna know the funniest thing ?, they ask me "Are you Homo" and they said "Homo = Handsome". and when i admit it that i knew what is Homo, they thought i'm also Indonesian and pretend to speak english cause the other country will don't know what is Homo.

Seriously dude.. that is not make any sense !
Everybody knew "Homo" is English

I write these post it's not mocking Indonesia peoples. i write this post just want you to know, i do respect anybody in this world.. and i don't ask much from anybody. i just expecting one-simply-thing which is "Respect each other".

That's all.. hope the guys that i've mention is reading these post.
Sorry man, i'm be sensitive.. i did hold it for a while but things got real.

With all due my respect,

Thank You

Fa