+ Reply to Thread

Cool EXP Calculation fot both type (solo and area)

Hey-Yo !,
    This is ma first time to make some thread.

Well, let's get it start !
    honnestly.. i'm not exactly do calculation for the EXP thing, but i do have question.

I just wonder,
    "Did the solo player get the equal EXP same like the area type ?"

or,
    "The area type definitely get more EXP than solo player ?"

in this case, let's put the equal or balance circumstances..
    ex : Knight Lv. 60 (Area) VS Hunter Lv. 60 (Solo) hunting Sucubus or Incubus

does anyone can make me clear ?,

Thank's

-
    Sherlock (DURAN)
    Last edited by sanagii; 05-16-2016 at 04:11 AM.

yeah u right ! i also wonder right now.. hope anyone would give you an answer

What made you think the enemy would give different exp when used certain skill ?
    If it's "AoE skill character level up faster" then the answer is =>
    They are faster because they clean up the crowd faster.
    But their effectiveness reduced when enemy are less crowded.

Hope its help your answer.

Area definitely takes the lead on this one. because it saves you the time of grinding as it would be much more efficient taking down a crowd than killing one by one as it would take more SP pots for the hunter class. Although at level 60, the knight would need a decent armor in order to tank succu/incu in herkaus or it will just spam HP pots to survive. So, in terms of logically surviving. Hunter leads here without much of a scratch to gain exp. But then again, what we are talking about here is gaining more exp than the other one so I will go with the knight on this one.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

Quote Originally Posted by SoulCrow View Post
    Area definitely takes the lead on this one. because it saves you the time of grinding as it would be much more efficient taking down a crowd than killing one by one as it would take more SP pots for the hunter class. Although at level 60, the knight would need a decent armor in order to tank succu/incu in herkaus or it will just spam HP pots to survive. So, in terms of logically surviving. Hunter leads here without much of a scratch to gain exp. But then again, what we are talking about here is gaining more exp than the other one so I will go with the knight on this one.
    so in conclusion, area type definitely get more EXP dan solo type right ?
    cause friend been told me that area type or solo type get same exp so i better take the solo type.. so my friend wrong then ?

NOPE, its the same exp either way. it's just more faster due to crowd control
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

Quote Originally Posted by itsmfaa2 View Post
    so in conclusion, area type definitely get more EXP dan solo type right ?
    cause friend been told me that area type or solo type get same exp so i better take the solo type.. so my friend wrong then ?
    You can get more EXP if you are in a party (because of the party bonus) and if you mob-kill. Mob kill means luring a bunch of monsters and killing them as a group. They still give the same EXP individually, but killing them as a group means you get EXP FASTER.

Since I'm a solo player I can say that farming EXP depends on how you hunt. If you play as a Hitter/Killer with a Support like an Apostle, I would say go for mob-killing high-level monsters. If you play solo like me, go hunt weaker enemies. So here's what you consider:

•I hunt weaker enemies because I can kill them FASTER and SAFER alone. Consider monster "A" being the stronger monster and monster "B" as the weaker monster. Killing monster "A" will take 10 seconds and give me 1000 EXP. Now, killing monster "B" will only give me 500 EXP BUT I CAN KILL IT IN 3 seconds.

•Killing monster "A" will require an Apostle for buff and healing while killing monster "B" will require me my own buff and a few potions.

•Killing monster "A" requires you to protect your Apostle as well, but killing monster "B" is child's play.

•Hunting solo means all the items you get are yours. Ahahahah! No need to share.

Plus, hunting SOLO is badass! And hunting SOLO means less drama from your party members.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

Quote Originally Posted by SakiKane View Post
    greetings,
    I'm a new player here and I guess I was not too influential in this thread, but I hope I can learn a lot from all of you
    first I want to try to top up for this game wear unipin, anyone know?
    I can't read Indonesian so I don't know how to. All I know is you log in to your Unipin account and buy codes? I'm much used to using prepaid cards so I'm not really sure if that's how Unipin does it.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server