+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Shouldn't be too tough.

Simplest would be a C# (preferred due to its close connection to Windows) or Visual Basic proggie that attaches to the Windowed (important) Rohan client area and watches the color at near the left side of your health bar. Of course you won't be able to auto rez yourself without running afoul with GameGuard, but you can make a loud racket (alarm) if you die or are very close to dying.

This isn't something that is hard to cobble together with the help of Visual Studio and a little time & effort.
    isn't it possible to make a virtual mouse to do the clicking?
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I like My Little Pony Friendship is magic

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    No this is not possible, hackshield prevents you from doing so. Normally you use programs like ghostmouse or such to emulate your mouse movement/clicks which will result in exactly the same thing as if you were using your actual mouse. However Hackshield is able to tell the difference between an emulated mouse and a real hardware plugged in mouse. to get a virtual mouse to work you'd have to bypass hackshield and that's not something you ''just do'' lmao.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    @PJ
    I would buy that software even! Go for it xD
    Prototyping it now...

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    There's a lot of things I could do that wouldn't bother GameGuard in the least. Would I though? Not at all.

I am not interested in making cheat software for this or any other game. That goes counter to my attitude that games should be played. If you can't take the time to play the game you should not be wasting your time with it.

But PWYNBKI decided to make botting legal here by introducing their own brand of bots - HunterKits. OK, Fine. If they are gonna let you bot, they have to assume you are walking away from your 'puter. With that in mind there is nothing wrong with a helper program that will holler when you get killed using that legal facility. It's only fair, right? So with that in mind I am prototyping a program that does nothing but watch what happens to your health bar and makes a racket when it goes black.

Wow nice man hope you get a lot of likes for it
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Nice! Share the download link once you're done with that

If someone has the same wish:
    I solved the issue with streaming the desktop on my smartphone via TeamViewer :3

Banned
    I had to drop the idea when I found that you can't capture a portion of the image (where your health meter is) without dealing with a whole lot of DirectX alchemy. Doing it using the more straightforward APIs result in a blank image when accessing a directx-rendered window. While a cool idea, I am a big fan of developing code that can be used a variety of ways. However this it isn't something I can envision reusing outside of Rohan so I shelved the idea (though I may revisit it and learn DirectX if I get really bored & figure out how programs like Fraps does it).
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 06-05-2016 at 09:52 AM.

Yah, don't worry I'm fine with streaming as well. It's quite easy to use and I can even chat if necessary