+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

"Alarm when getting killed"

I found someone ingame who got killed and came back pretty much immediately ("kk, back to sleep").

Is there any allowed script which makes that possible? o.ô
    It would be quite relaxing for the evening - could watch TV and such without checking if everything is fine.

No scripts allowed in that game lol only hunter kit!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    "found someone who got killed ingame"

Right.
    Why did you kill the poor soul?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    I found someone ingame who got killed and came back pretty much immediately ("kk, back to sleep").

Is there any allowed script which makes that possible? o.ô
    It would be quite relaxing for the evening - could watch TV and such without checking if everything is fine.
    You could probably write something for it but you'd have to be pretty good. Hackshield prevents emulations and such (I'm no IT guy lol), with that being said, you'd probably need an injected script (injects into the mainframe of the game) which would require you to crack the hackshield, which is not happening lol. The only thing I could imagine(this is just a wild idea) is that you'd write a script based on your screens colour, not requiring you to inject into the client. This way the script would alert you if you'd die because you'd end up at a bindstone which would have a different enviromental colour than your grinding spot, I have however no idea how hard it is to write such a script since I'm pretty bad at programming.

It's more likely the guy actually was semi-sleeping and saw he died (lookin at his screen from a distance). comming back to his PC and saying ''kk, back to sleep'' since he'd actually go back to sleep.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    "found someone who got killed ingame"

Right.
    Why did you kill the poor soul?
    I was actually the dead body next to him/her

Edit: If there's no allowed way at all, I'll stick to checking the PC regularly.
    Last edited by knuffl88; 05-13-2016 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    I was actually the dead body next to him/her

Edit: If there's no allowed way at all, I'll stick to checking the PC regularly.
    There are ways but they are not legal
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

There are a few ways to do it. You could use Autohotkey or another scripting language to monitor a pixel where your HP is and check if the pixel is red or not. It would take a screenshot, check HP and set alarm off if the HP has been empty for too long. I don't think YNK would or could forbid you from taking screenshots on your computer even if it's done by a script, as it would not be controlling or affecting the game in any way

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Sleep > farming, though.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    You could probably write something for it but you'd have to be pretty good. Hackshield prevents emulations and such (I'm no IT guy lol), with that being said, you'd probably need an injected script (injects into the mainframe of the game) which would require you to crack the hackshield, which is not happening lol. The only thing I could imagine(this is just a wild idea) is that you'd write a script based on your screens colour, not requiring you to inject into the client. This way the script would alert you if you'd die because you'd end up at a bindstone which would have a different enviromental colour than your grinding spot, I have however no idea how hard it is to write such a script since I'm pretty bad at programming.

It's more likely the guy actually was semi-sleeping and saw he died (lookin at his screen from a distance). comming back to his PC and saying ''kk, back to sleep'' since he'd actually go back to sleep.
    Could write a program that polls your screen every 4-5 minutes and see if there is a death message. It would be a pain in the ass to write it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I like My Little Pony Friendship is magic

Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    There are a few ways to do it. You could use Autohotkey or another scripting language to monitor a pixel where your HP is and check if the pixel is red or not. It would take a screenshot, check HP and set alarm off if the HP has been empty for too long. I don't think YNK would or could forbid you from taking screenshots on your computer even if it's done by a script, as it would not be controlling or affecting the game in any way
    Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    Could write a program that polls your screen every 4-5 minutes and see if there is a death message. It would be a pain in the ass to write it though.
    Checking for your hp bar is even easier yea, I assumed writing it for pixel colours would be the easiest way since you don't actually interfere with the game.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h