+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Nothing better but this blasting through your speakers at 100% volume in the middle of the night when your character is about to die

Don't mind the neighbours, they just being silly.
    OMG dude this kind of sounds gives me shivers down my spine and almost makes me go running up a hill >.<
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.

Also, could as well stream your session to your mobile or something - lol.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    Lol I wouldn't use it during night. I'm too grumpy without sleep.

Only evenings when we're at home. It's kinda stupid to check every 30min if you're still alive while watching a movie.
    Then be a real badass and don't check for a few hours hoping you survive lalalalala lol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kadeeem View Post
    most things are one shot, alarms wont help
    Everybody knows getting rpked while leveling in your little corner is a given. Everyone expects it.

The idea is to announce that you died die so you can rez & get back to your HK in a timely manner rather than coming back after a couple hours watching a movie only to find you died 10 minutes into it.

An watchdog is not a bad idea really. Perhaps I will make one and publish it for anybody that wants it. Might even get a mp3 version of peagle's siren up there to use as an alarm tone *evil grin*.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 05-15-2016 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Everybody knows getting rpked while leveling in your little corner is a given. Everyone expects it.

The idea is to announce that you died die so you can rez & get back to your HK in a timely manner rather than coming back after a couple hours watching a movie only to find you died 10 minutes into it.

An watchdog is not a bad idea really. Perhaps I will make one and publish it for anybody that wants it. Might even get a mp3 version of peagle's siren up there to use as an alarm tone *evil grin*.
    Sounds legit, I'd like the sound of crying children applied as alarm so I know that all my victims hear it when I wreck them huehuehuehue. I want to bath in their tears, gathering salt. *evil grin*
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 05-15-2016 at 03:57 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Well that sounds like a plan xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Yup you do that
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

An alarm after pk? sounds like you need botsmall sam

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

sounds like you need jesus
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I like My Little Pony Friendship is magic

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Y'all motherfkers need jesus.
    Ain't nobody got time for that, though.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher