Back in OB an onwards untill 2013 the events that were held on my server at the time ( Marea ) Most Events that were created by YNK was straight trash, it got flamed on the community almost every time for it's bad rewards and sometimes impossible missons,

This resulted in that the major guilds at the time started making their own events for their guildmembers.

I remember that in one of the guilds i was in the Guildmaster had a race set up thro r1. you could compete alone or in teams of 2 .everything except killing your opponent was allowed, and the first one to reach the finish line recived a price which could consist of anything from mock duck pouches to crones, gear etc,

However....for reasons unknown that never got explained, these types of guild events were banned from the game and if you as a Guildmaster was speaking about throwing a guild event all someone needed to do was to printscreen the chat and send a ticket for you to get your account under " temporary supsension " or " investigation "

Now it's 2016 and i would like to follow my old Guilds example by throwing some guild events for my members, however... since Gm's refuse to reply if this is something i can do without getting my account suspended i would like to know what the forums thinks about this matter.

and before you guys go " send a ticket dude "

Ive already sent them and still waiting for reply,

back in 2013 i sent 5 tickets without reply so hoping for more luck this time with the one i sent a couple of days ago,

So....OPINIONS PEOPLE? Should Guild Events be ok or not?

and also...if someone could explain to me why GM's are ignoring this question it would make my day, Thank you all in Advance