+ Reply to Thread

Question Player Created Event.

Back in OB an onwards untill 2013 the events that were held on my server at the time ( Marea ) Most Events that were created by YNK was straight trash, it got flamed on the community almost every time for it's bad rewards and sometimes impossible missons,

This resulted in that the major guilds at the time started making their own events for their guildmembers.

I remember that in one of the guilds i was in the Guildmaster had a race set up thro r1. you could compete alone or in teams of 2 .everything except killing your opponent was allowed, and the first one to reach the finish line recived a price which could consist of anything from mock duck pouches to crones, gear etc,

However....for reasons unknown that never got explained, these types of guild events were banned from the game and if you as a Guildmaster was speaking about throwing a guild event all someone needed to do was to printscreen the chat and send a ticket for you to get your account under " temporary supsension " or " investigation "

Now it's 2016 and i would like to follow my old Guilds example by throwing some guild events for my members, however... since Gm's refuse to reply if this is something i can do without getting my account suspended i would like to know what the forums thinks about this matter.

and before you guys go " send a ticket dude "

Ive already sent them and still waiting for reply,

back in 2013 i sent 5 tickets without reply so hoping for more luck this time with the one i sent a couple of days ago,

So....OPINIONS PEOPLE? Should Guild Events be ok or not?

and also...if someone could explain to me why GM's are ignoring this question it would make my day, Thank you all in Advance

Been wondering about this myself and i have aswell sent tickets regarding this, i guess GM's are still trying to come up with a good reason to why they should suspend players that makes events that this games playerbase enjoys more than the offical events,

4 years and still going strong, Im rooting for you GM's

no...but in all fairness. I dont see anything wrong with players wanting to give away their items for whatever reason as long as there is no gambling on scamming factor behind it, I remember back when my alliance guild held events like the one u spoke of in this post, with no strings attached the Guild Master would give hes members crones and sometimes even a pet depending on how manny people from the enemy guild they could kill during a 24 hour period,

i see nothing wrong with this, Events like this just makes the game more fun to play and if GM's wanna shut these types of events down without informing players on why they do so it says more about them than these events lol,

Maybe i should set up a hide and seek event in R5 and give the first 2 that finds me a Fairy each?
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    The only point of argument I can see at the moment without putting too much thought into this - is that as a guildmaster, you do not have the tools to check if anyone cheated or not. Resulting in everlasting drama.

However, since everything ingame creates everlasting drama nevertheless, I see this as a moot point.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    The only point of argument I can see at the moment without putting too much thought into this - is that as a guildmaster, you do not have the tools to check if anyone cheated or not. Resulting in everlasting drama.

However, since everything ingame creates everlasting drama nevertheless, I see this as a moot point.
    +1....if GMs would suspend players for everything that could cause everlasting drama they would have wiped 70% of this games population already hahahah just looking at some rage threads in the forums who got posted 2 years ago and is still going shows how DEEP some players salt go these days.... GM's needs to come up with something better for an excuse, Even if the guildmaster cant judge 100% who cheated or not it's still his choice to who he will give hes items to, guess people gonna report me soon cause i dont give them free aquas at lime =_=
    Last edited by kenji91; 05-12-2016 at 05:34 AM.
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

I see nothing wrong with this. The guild master in the other game I play is doing this and it was really fun. Cheating members can't really be controlled so it's up to how good the guild master can handle his members. This is not new at all, this is a common activity in other mmorg's/mmo's.

As for now my guild got an guild event going on,

Very simple, u kill enemys and gather points and get prizes depending on your points, This has made me want to login more since its not just mindless killing and grinding going on in rohan, now we got the official event and also our guild event which will give the game even more value than just the endless grindfest,

With a little luck ill win myself some new pets and crones next week

I hosted a game of tag through the forums where ppl had to kill each other then take a picture. It ended when some drama queens started trading kills.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Awesome banner O______O
    did you make the whole thing or just copied the image and put some text on it?
    Nope, it's from the Total War franchise. Total War:Rome II to be more precise and if I'm not mistaken.
    Total War: Warhammer coming out next week - might as well take the week off.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

its up to the 4 biggest guilds (E2N/Synd/Royals/Brotherhood) to create their own events, coz at the moment there seems to be NOT ENOUGH INCENTIVE for people to participate in these useless events, with rewards only suitable to low level amateurs ???!