+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

WTB Heroic Set with max SD

Hellous,

I'd like to buy the Heroic set with max SD - doesn't have to be enchanted. Poke me if you have anything yummy for me.

EDIT: Still looking for armor and tasset with max SD
    Last edited by knuffl88; 05-22-2016 at 06:25 AM.

blub and dump

Banned
    I'd sell you mine, but shawn still has my shield. If I get around to logging in and getting it back from him i'll make you a deal.

Ou, that would be pretty awesome.

Would be kind of evil to take it from him though. Maybe he needs it. I'll get kos'ed for sure! xD

PeeeJaaaay, I could get a shield off EM now, there are 2 atm. So Shawn could keep the shield himself.
    You have any clue when you might log on? Cause I'll hit 115 soon and would like to try the new maps and such

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    PeeeJaaaay, I could get a shield off EM now, there are 2 atm. So Shawn could keep the shield himself.
    You have any clue when you might log on? Cause I'll hit 115 soon and would like to try the new maps and such
    Don't go all Rambo on those maps >.>
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    Hellous,

I'd like to buy the Heroic set with max SD - doesn't have to be enchanted. Poke me if you have anything yummy for me.
    Not to kill your dreams but if you don't have max gear and an upg weapon, SD armour is absolutely useless because the mobs in the new maps will eat your char with or without SD armour, the same. I'd not invest in buying that unless the rest of your gear (rings, weapon, talismans) is already maxed out. It's a waste otherwise.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Thanks for the tip but I'll give it a try
    Last edited by knuffl88; 05-16-2016 at 11:50 AM.

bunnybump