+ Reply to Thread
    Banned

So K-Rohan announces a new server...

I was looking at krohan website and they loaded a new rohanopoly but also for the 10th birthday, opening a new server.

I was excited and all like puzzy til I saw that this new server... would be crones-economy based with crafting weapons and armor, and also rings that can be bought with crones. (one rula = 80bil crones)

Wait.

Didn't they learn from isen server ?

Yeah I read about it and didn't even felt like translating it cause it was the same stupid concept of Isen >.>
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

80 billion crones lewl so 80 weeks of tsb tax for 1 ring XD

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

New server.... is it pure PVP or anything on that server that is not really like Isen???
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

RBF need one NOT pvp server like another games and i bet will be full

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    I was looking at krohan website and they loaded a new rohanopoly but also for the 10th birthday, opening a new server.

I was excited and all like puzzy til I saw that this new server... would be crones-economy based with crafting weapons and armor, and also rings that can be bought with crones. (one rula = 80bil crones)

Wait.

Didn't they learn from isen server ?
    Retarded plan to make another server, it will be a total failure just like ISEN.

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    RBF need one NOT pvp server like another games and i bet will be full
    That's the biggest horse**** I've read in awhile. What point is there to spend $, gear your char and lvl if you can't pvp(What else is there to do at endgame)? Literally the only reason I play this game is because of PVP(and many more with me). If you wanna go farm-grind mania go play a game like Perfect World with no open world pvp, it doesn't suit rohan at all to open a server like that lmao
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h