+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 18X CATA

18X CATA

As a craftman, i would like to check the % for 18X cata, a use priest hat+5 ( 178LV) to xg an item, to % is around 35% , how ever if i use 180 (hunter shoe? i forget) , it only get around 16% which wiki state all the equipment 1st class 178-18X the % is the same but when i try to use it there is a great diff. which effect the successful %......anyone got the correct info about this??

thanks a lot & sorry for my bad english

Since Hunter class added, they have different point from the rest of the class.
    For example, their Vow and Breath sell/purchase price are different.
    Their catalis also add different number.
    That's why people usually use cata from other class (mainly avoiding hunter and priest)
    thus their price are lower than the common one.

Quote Originally Posted by ashmstrike View Post
    Since Hunter class added, they have different point from the rest of the class.
    For example, their Vow and Breath sell/purchase price are different.
    Their catalis also add different number.
    That's why people usually use cata from other class (mainly avoiding hunter and priest)
    thus their price are lower than the common one.
    Thank you so much! In case I need to have the equipment that adding high successful % when Refinement , which class or part of equipment have a high rate (just like the 178 priest hat) ?

People said knight or mage has higher number.
    but I think any other class beside those two (Hunter&Cleric) are average.
    you better check one by one in case I'm wrong.

Priest weapon (geoheven) has biggest increase in %, and knight weapon (ultima) is the second biggest. HTBS of all job (except hunter and priest B) add roughly the same %.

Quote Originally Posted by SakiKane View Post
    I'm quite interested in following this thread I hope I have also learned a lot here
    No one ever made unipin to top up this game? I want to try
    We have a few Craftsman players here and I personally don't do a lot of refining myself so I also rely on threads like this for information. If you still don't know how to use Unipin, I'd suggest you try to talk to Indonesian players coz most them uses Unipin to get RPS.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server