+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

this game SCAMMED me! :(

yesterday i buy 5 SES and it was "ok". i mean 4 failed, 1 worked. but today i buy 5 ancient ses, 3 failed, 1 work and i got 1 left. the ancient ses cost me 1250 RPs and when i check the skill it says it only lasts 1 month? what?.. that's 12 $ only for a month of having a stupid skill raised! and it's not even a good one. so is there a way to at least make that skill permanent? how should i know ancient ses is temporary? there was no description that i could see when i bought it from exchange market. i will not make charge-back on my paysafecard because i know i'll get banned this way. but now idk what to do. i'm willing to pay more just to make that skill permanent.. so that it's not a complete loss. skill is phantom crow btw. i didn't have any other skill raised to 6 before because i'm lvl 20. i thought ancient ses is like normal ses except it gives better chance! wtf

when u make skill to lvl 6 its permanent
    when u make skill to lvl 7 its Only for 30 days....

always read all the info before u buy something on em ,

Quote Originally Posted by elico007 View Post
    when u make skill to lvl 6 its permanent
    when u make skill to lvl 7 its Only for 30 days....

always read all the info before u buy something on em ,
    i wanted to buy permanent costume and it says they got 3 sockets? so if i put spirits stones in sockets will it be permanent? or temporary too? and can i remove items from sockets if i get better spirit stones later?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gunwind View Post
    i wanted to buy permanent costume and it says they got 3 sockets? so if i put spirits stones in sockets will it be permanent? or temporary too? and can i remove items from sockets if i get better spirit stones later?
    sockets are 30 days also.

You better leave that game now while you can and save your money for better things.

I kekked seeing this topics title, I kekked hard.

(it's your own ignorance that scammed you)
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

this is rohan.
    Clarissa, Templar of Downpour
    SPP's Daughter

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I don't see reason to complain for failed SES as they're bought on EM and not IM. IM ones are 100% guarantee unless otherwise specified and are a permanent lvl 6 boost.
    Lv 7 (ancient SES) is never permanent and is only 30 days.

Everything you buy from the EM is done so at own responsibility. If there is no description, it is up to you to investigate. It's always viable to send a support ticket to request for a full stat overview of EM items, or to make a forum post in order to have your questions answered. "Assuming that", is not a valid excuse for a refund in any way. Besides, you got exactly what you paid for - no reason for a refund.

I also don't understand why you would upgrade a "not even a good skill", rather than the good ones.
    Not to mention that having lv 7 skills at character lvl 20 is redundant and rather a waste of money to begin with, anyway.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    yesterday i buy 5 SES and it was "ok". i mean 4 failed, 1 worked. but today i buy 5 ancient ses, 3 failed, 1 work and i got 1 left. the ancient ses cost me 1250 RPs and when i check the skill it says it only lasts 1 month? what?.. that's 12 $ only for a month of having a stupid skill raised! and it's not even a good one. so is there a way to at least make that skill permanent? how should i know ancient ses is temporary? there was no description that i could see when i bought it from exchange market. i will not make charge-back on my paysafecard because i know i'll get banned this way. but now idk what to do. i'm willing to pay more just to make that skill permanent.. so that it's not a complete loss. skill is phantom crow btw. i didn't have any other skill raised to 6 before because i'm lvl 20. i thought ancient ses is like normal ses except it gives better chance! wtf
    Welcome to Rohan. It has been this way at Open Beta. It has been this way for 8 years. It will be this way until they say good night and shut the doors for good.
    SES are permanent. ASES are 30-day. always has been, always will be. There is no scam there. Spirit stones and patterns are 30 day. dungeon mounts (if you can get them) are 30 day. The longest running hunter kits are 30 day. Temporary costumes are 30 day.
    EM SES and ASES (dropped in game) have a low (10-25%) chance of success for a reason. Because they are freely available as mob drops. The IM ones - the "Radiant" SES/ASES - have 100% success rate. Perhaps instead of spending more for ingame ses from EM or farmed, you simply buy the IM ones rather than complain about games of chance.

Now rather than rant about how you were cheated, you simply asked questions in here before you spent your rohan points on stuff you were uncertain about. We would have helped you understand the commercial nature of the game.

To your post about permanent costumes further along:

There is no such thing as permanent stones for sockets. All of them have a max of 30 days. Costumes use patterns that you get from the IM.

Bottom Line: This is not TERA or Aion or any other game except Rohan. It's rules of play and business model will different than other games. You need to come to an accommodation with them just like you have to in any other game. In the case of timed items like ASES, spirit stones and PATTERNS, PlayWith has to make their moneh somehow. How else do you expect them to keep this game running if you are not buying items like these on a month-to-month basis?

At the end of the day there is no such thing as a truly free to play online game. Anybody that says different is feeding you lies. However if you are truly interested in playing for almost free, you can farm and sell stuff in the EM to make ecash to use in buying IM goods.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 05-06-2016 at 08:21 AM.

In the IM there is radiant ancient ses thats 100% 30 days lvl 7. The ancient ses that you purchased has same probability as ses.

Also why would you want phantom crow 7? str avengers suck now XD

@Costume question:

Costume is perm but the patterns you purchase from the IM. Example you might want 1 str 1 vit 1 melee attack whereas some1 else might want 1 int 1 vit 1 hp etc. You buy the patterns on the IM and you can switch patterns in and out IIRC.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Also why would you want phantom crow 7? str avengers suck now XD
    When was thew last time you rolled a dhan from lvl 1?

Because the guy rolled a dhan, he is lvl 20 and frankly AGI is useless on a dhan at <lvl 50. Str and PP is all he really has to use on a noob char and an extra 2 points in crow & PP are worth their weight in gold at that level.