+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: AGI Dhan

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Yes, I do 110k crits on purple mobs in Upper and I'm lvl 95 and barely geared.
    It's.. not bad. I'm used to melee dragon sage pre-patch, so I'm coming a long way.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Yes, I do 110k crits on purple mobs in Upper and I'm lvl 95 and barely geared.
    It's.. not bad. I'm used to melee dragon sage pre-patch, so I'm coming a long way.
    Pfft you are 1 shotting those niggazzz
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I changed pred for leveling purposes only
    Please do send me hate mail, I'll do it myself otherwise - I said I wouldn't and I wanted to keep the RPs to fill my chimera sockets but.. but.. I was just grinding and suddenly i was predator, my wallets empty and so was my resistance o.o'
    /lesigh

Well, back to avenger by 115 though! (seriously how can you even decently pvp as a pred zzz)

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Please do send me hate mail, I'll do it myself otherwise - I said I wouldn't and I wanted to keep the RPs to fill my chimera sockets but.. but.. I was just grinding and suddenly i was predator, my wallets empty and so was my resistance o.o'
    /lesigh

Well, back to avenger by 115 though! (seriously how can you even decently pvp as a pred zzz)
    Just lvl and forget any pvp that is the only way you can lvl fast >.>
    BTW Congratz on changing to pred.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

/lesigh

Preds to grind all the way nice change xD
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Ye, they should add to mask's description that it's level based though. I can only get it level 3 and not higher, but doesn't tell at which level you can get it to respectively 4 and 5?
    Can I take it that Demolition is also a fairly useless skill? Scarecrow and Timer trap don't seem too useful either.

Ye, they should add to mask's description that it's level based though. I can only get it level 3 and not higher, but doesn't tell at which level you can get it to respectively 4 and 5?
    You can't get royal mask past 3 unless you SES it, so it becomes 4, and then ASES for lvl 5
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Am I correct to note that you cannot use traps during HK?

Edit: appears only useable as a consecutive skill set
    Place them as a buff.

Can I take it that Demolition is also a fairly useless skill? Scarecrow and Timer trap don't seem too useful either.
    Scarecrow 100% useless regardless of build. Trap pulls all aggro and is destoyed very fast. Does almost no damage to mobs. PvP it's laughable... As Agi, yes, the other two are completely useless. As Str, TT and Demo are amazing skills actually. There was this thing you could do, throw down Timer Trap, Demo someone in trap range then pouch them. They still received ticks and would be defenseless against it. Not sure if it still works though. Haven't tried it in years. Demo also was not curable by detox.
    Last edited by CPG215; 05-17-2016 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CPG215 View Post
    Place them as a buff.
    They still received ticks and would be defenseless against it. Not sure if it still works though. Haven't tried it in years. Demo also was not curable by detox.

Still works, killed too many people with this alone
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    You can't get royal mask past 3 unless you SES it, so it becomes 4, and then ASES for lvl 5
    Aye, makes sense, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by CPG215 View Post
    Place them as a buff.

Scarecrow 100% useless regardless of build. Trap pulls all aggro and is destoyed very fast. Does almost no damage to mobs. PvP it's laughable... As Agi, yes, the other two are completely useless. As Str, TT and Demo are amazing skills actually. There was this thing you could do, throw down Timer Trap, Demo someone in trap range then pouch them. They still received ticks and would be defenseless against it. Not sure if it still works though. Haven't tried it in years. Demo also was not curable by detox.
    As a buff it's not possible - turns out only as consecutive skill and/or as a (party) heal (heal trap).
    Guess I'll save out those SP for 1xx as well.