+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: AGI Dhan

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    My personal opinion goes like this(talking about agi builds on both pred & avenger, str is bleh now): Predators are overhyped if you ask me, Avengers have a better allround skillset for rpk/pvp/war. Predator has a few nice tricks (I personally don't see how secret hide is so awesome it's only for 1 attack so screw that). Predators are nice to lvl since they have AOE(and HP traps), they are nice in war since their ulti neglects incomming AOE and you can boost your own AOE. However a pred has like 0 CC besides mana burn and also 0 cc resist, they can cure a stun once but after that they're screwed. An avenger has 1. CC resist (Shadow), 2. major accumulating damage and insane parry rate (SA), 3. INSANE damage drop penetration (70% at +50 and 70% + second layer 30% on trans wep). 4. it has 3 stuns and MX

The general playstyle of a dhan is to run into a fight, kill a high priority target and then make sure you get out, or die(thus known as ''assassin''). The skillset of an avenger is literally made for this, that of a pred isn't. Now a predator can do really nice damage and it can be a valuable asset to war(insane AOE crits with invenom) but it will need someone (guard for example) to peel for him or he'll get focused and shotta bye bye OP pred.

For rpk I'd rather go for an avenger too for the reasons i just mentioned and because you're often alone so you have no peel.

As for a weapon, pred should defo use a katar, avenger can use a dagger but pref katar (don't think their katar mastery is that significant pvp wise honestly so dagger could be viable). However if you want the best weapon you should use a 3.0 katar, no doubt about that for either of them.

Stats on your weapon? I'd go for full DD, you have enough damage anyway(really if you max everything out you don't need elemental attack, you can wreck things without it easily specially on an avenger with dd pen ulti) so why'd you get elemental. You'll die way too fast with 8% dd (I mean all classes are buffed/gonna be buffed you'll get rekt too fast).

I'm saying all this based on maxed or semi maxed geared +40-50 characters which is what pvp will look like in the future.
    youre right.
    preds are obviously overhyped now. random ppl be like "katar mastery gives 15% crit. woha. lets be a pred" fools...

as u said, avengers are way to go if you like to hunt people, i mean cmon who doesnt loves to pull targets with deathcall, pray on mindex and charging some massiv crits with storm assault.
    but for me, when they released the first skill changes with royal mask gives all stat, secret hide for pred lv7 100% chance ive changed from avenger to predator.
    dude i love secret hide. with my elemental katar, guess i had 76%+/- (could find some screeenshot somewhere) its been a huge thing to deal 2 strong hits.
    was able to 2shot other dhans/average temps/rangers/pretty much everything with up to 30k hp with it and in my eyes absolutely worth it.
    anyways, im also with u when u said for rpk youd rather go avenger, if youre an predator you simply have to know what youre doing.
    so at the end of the day, storm asssault, mind ex and crowns laughter speaks for itself.
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Thanks for the input all.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Forget that predator have transformation y its very usefull nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by Cachinero View Post
    Only works on certain classes with certain builds, honestly I think it's a crappy skill since it's not applicable to all classes/builds but only a few.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by Cachinero View Post
    I am not completely sure if it works against Templars cause every time I used it on PA I got 1 shot by Shield Strike. Against Humans and HalfElfs it is great but beware of Humans Stuns they will tank you until their melee is back up.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Am I correct to note that you cannot use traps during HK?

Edit: appears only useable as a consecutive skill set
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 05-16-2016 at 12:56 AM.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    I am not completely sure if it works against Templars cause every time I used it on PA I got 1 shot by Shield Strike. Against Humans and HalfElfs it is great but beware of Humans Stuns they will tank you until their melee is back up.
    actually tried this before i made it lvl 7 and templars dmg are nerfed hella much if you got transformation lvl 7 up and running,

otherwise...for any agi dhan with over 150k hp you should be able to survive the few seconds it takes to pierce templars,

i dont know how much agi the average high tier dhans got on jainus , But On Isen me and my sworn nemesis ( both dhans ) got 8k agi or above depedning of fully scrolled or not.

me myself with alm & self buffs gets around 8050 agi, more than enough to 2 shot anyone that moves, only threat is if guardians get the 1st stun in on me and they are in a pt of a atleast 3, then im dead and gone in 5 secs lol
    Last edited by kenji91; 05-16-2016 at 02:29 AM.
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Am I correct to note that you cannot use traps during HK?

Edit: appears only useable as a consecutive skill set
    traps work with hk dude.
    i got sprint or free up/awareness + healing trap as consecutive skills set.
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    traps work with hk dude.
    i got sprint or free up/awareness + healing trap as consecutive skills set.
    Yeah, like my edit said, it appears it's only useable as a consecutive (which means you can't have 2 active traps at the same time).

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Yeah, like my edit said, it appears it's only useable as a consecutive (which means you can't have 2 active traps at the same time).
    Uhhhhmm you can never had more than 1 trap at a time dude just like tottems o.o
    Btw Healing trap in the chra or pt healing skill is a must so you dont run out of them too fast xD

About Agi at low lvls, I had almost 1k Agi at lvl50 with Agi Twins, 2x (lvl30)SDV +5, and (lvl35)Craftman Katars +3, lvl 50-55 charcater.
    The Katar mastery does a lot of damage cause I was doing from 100 damage on mobs to 1.2-1.5k damage. Katar Mastery is a must lvling and PvPing.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!