+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: AGI Dhan

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.

AGI Dhan

Just out of curiousity
    How would you build an AGI dhan, taking in account the latest changes? Jainus server, if there was any doubt.

Katar mastery being a mandatory nowadays, I suspect. How about phantom crow, etc?

Out of the box thinking is much appreciated as well as a class of choice (avengr / predator?), weapon(s) of choice, etc.

Thanks.

An ungeared and unbuffed crit of 13k at lv 54 is ridiculous, I can only imagine what it is at end lvl.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 05-05-2016 at 02:55 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Keep in mind all the changed/added skills now have graduated level requirements. Not sure why they are doing this. Maybe to keep lvl 30 dhans from being OP with lvl 7 pp, phantom crow and deadly blow, but it is still puzzling. Your guess is as good as mine.

I wonder what happens when you try an ses a skill that has a level requirement that you don't meet? I mean you could ses skills that were level 1 to instantly get them to level 3 which helps a lot when you are leveling a noob chr.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 05-05-2016 at 08:09 AM.

Ye, but then again - who levels from scratch these days anyway?

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

This katar mastery update is hilarious x)
    As an agi dhan lover and also an lover of - how Leo called it "glass cannon" - I would get these 3.0 katar parts and go for elemental attack :3
    I mean cmon on these katar parts you already got alot of % crit on it + 15% from katar mastery (as an predator) so u know its the age of ridiculous high DD so I'd prefer having WAY harder hits instead of 10-15 extra % if u go full crit.
    I've also read some1 thought about going full DD but that's stupid imo, that's not how agi dhans should go.
    Well and for the avenger part, you know storm assault + parry lv7 is probably the only thing u can hope on to stay alive vs. High dps classes so I would go full critical% (or maybe 3crit1elemental) just because I see more use of having as much chance to crit while charging storm assault

// Hiiiiii :3 to the old men
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

KDs Agi Pred did 44k+(Same Invenom) on mah Priest today and that was with a Lion lvl3. Crit was 100% on my end >.>
    Looks like the Age of the Agi Dhans is upon us
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    This katar mastery update is hilarious x)
    As an agi dhan lover and also an lover of - how Leo called it "glass cannon" - I would get these 3.0 katar parts and go for elemental attack :3
    I mean cmon on these katar parts you already got alot of % crit on it + 15% from katar mastery (as an predator) so u know its the age of ridiculous high DD so I'd prefer having WAY harder hits instead of 10-15 extra % if u go full crit.
    I've also read some1 thought about going full DD but that's stupid imo, that's not how agi dhans should go.
    Well and for the avenger part, you know storm assault + parry lv7 is probably the only thing u can hope on to stay alive vs. High dps classes so I would go full critical% (or maybe 3crit1elemental) just because I see more use of having as much chance to crit while charging storm assault

// Hiiiiii :3 to the old men

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    KDs Agi Pred did 44k+(Same Invenom) on mah Priest today and that was with a Lion lvl3. Crit was 100% on my end >.>
    Looks like the Age of the Agi Dhans is upon us
    Why, hello.
    Yes, katar mastery is .. an interesting change to say the least. I do like the fact they remain some kind of glass cannon. High burst damage, but little (depends on point of view) defenses - as should be.
    It's pretty hefty, a 2000% AGI boost - but who are we to complain.

Suppose it all depends on the new upgrades. It's very much debatable whether or not to go all out elemental attack or even 3cr1elemental as an avenger. Would 1x elemental make the difference?
    I don't see the use of DD either. OK it's nice having in pvE for farming purposes, but not sure if that's worth the cost in PvP.

As for Secret Hide and Polluting blood, are these skills anything other than placemats or?

Anything lvl related damage is questionable damage thats why Polluting Blood sucks :l
    Secret Hide is very pro combo as a Predator but as an Avenger well that depends what you're comboing it with.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Anything lvl related damage is questionable damage thats why Polluting Blood sucks :l
    Secret Hide is very pro combo as a Predator but as an Avenger well that depends what you're comboing it with.
    haiiiiiii buddy

agreed.
    umm well pollution blood always sucks but god damn i L O V E secret hide.
    My favorite uses of secret hide is (and i always see people dont know about it from youtube videos or random nabs playing dhans):
    u can stay in hide and set a trap.
    and most funny part: if u 1shot your target u can stay in hide.
    i remember back in time when i used to play agi pred and octopus was new, ive been in ahkma, secret hide, 1 shotted like 3 "lowies" at onces, was still in hide and they were like "where the **** did that came from O_O?"

currently getting some stuff ready and tryna get back from my old old retirement on isen and planning on playing agi pred again <3 #fvkkRohan #p2w/p2pmyass

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Why, hello.
    Yes, katar mastery is .. an interesting change to say the least. I do like the fact they remain some kind of glass cannon. High burst damage, but little (depends on point of view) defenses - as should be.
    It's pretty hefty, a 2000% AGI boost - but who are we to complain. LOL

Suppose it all depends on the new upgrades. It's very much debatable whether or not to go all out elemental attack or even 3cr1elemental as an avenger. Would 1x elemental make the difference?
    I don't see the use of DD either. OK it's nice having in pvE for farming purposes, but not sure if that's worth the cost in PvP.

As for Secret Hide and Polluting blood, are these skills anything other than placemats or?
    hi sir,
    well about elemental attack, guess 20% more elemental should be notable.
    when i used to play agi dhan i always had an elemental weapon aswell coz its super OP.
    and yea completely agree with you, getting dd just to be more viable at grinding would be brainless
    Last edited by Jester999; 05-05-2016 at 02:59 PM.
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

about the other changes:
    for me looks like sudden attack still sucks but well gotta gear up and test it on my own or some1 already did it and could share some thoughts?
    quickness turns into strength, yea well makes sense since guardian str buffs are for the caster only so should be a good compensation tho
    about traps, distance looks huge lol. went to florenze, droped an trap and was like O_o but im not up2date about trap HP these days, coz more range = more aggro and we all know when traps had like 5k hp and mobs killed it to easy :/
    they(krohan) also could had changed some of the uses of the traps tho, for example doom trap. love it. its like negative empower, in my eyes could be pretty usefull but effect could be higher.
    dancing blade: doubt youll deal decent dmg in pvp, but its spamable like ring burst so good to have in pve tho.
    octupus, love it :3
    premium slash...well guess same as sudden atk, not worth the skill points
    Last edited by Jester999; 05-05-2016 at 03:28 PM.
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

My personal opinion goes like this(talking about agi builds on both pred & avenger, str is bleh now): Predators are overhyped if you ask me, Avengers have a better allround skillset for rpk/pvp/war. Predator has a few nice tricks (I personally don't see how secret hide is so awesome it's only for 1 attack so screw that). Predators are nice to lvl since they have AOE(and HP traps), they are nice in war since their ulti neglects incomming AOE and you can boost your own AOE. However a pred has like 0 CC besides mana burn and also 0 cc resist, they can cure a stun once but after that they're screwed. An avenger has 1. CC resist (Shadow), 2. major accumulating damage and insane parry rate (SA), 3. INSANE damage drop penetration (70% at +50 and 70% + second layer 30% on trans wep). 4. it has 3 stuns and MX

The general playstyle of a dhan is to run into a fight, kill a high priority target and then make sure you get out, or die(thus known as ''assassin''). The skillset of an avenger is literally made for this, that of a pred isn't. Now a predator can do really nice damage and it can be a valuable asset to war(insane AOE crits with invenom) but it will need someone (guard for example) to peel for him or he'll get focused and shotta bye bye OP pred.

For rpk I'd rather go for an avenger too for the reasons i just mentioned and because you're often alone so you have no peel.

As for a weapon, pred should defo use a katar, avenger can use a dagger but pref katar (don't think their katar mastery is that significant pvp wise honestly so dagger could be viable). However if you want the best weapon you should use a 3.0 katar, no doubt about that for either of them.

Stats on your weapon? I'd go for full DD, you have enough damage anyway(really if you max everything out you don't need elemental attack, you can wreck things without it easily specially on an avenger with dd pen ulti) so why'd you get elemental. You'll die way too fast with 8% dd (I mean all classes are buffed/gonna be buffed you'll get rekt too fast).

I'm saying all this based on maxed or semi maxed geared +40-50 characters which is what pvp will look like in the future.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 05-05-2016 at 05:05 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h